First Grow - Advice Welcome

so I just want to kick my timer hours back to flip to 1212 and I realized my timer has been busted this entire grow and the lights have been on 24 hours a day not 20. I was wondering why when I transplanted there was a little bit less root growth than I would have thought after all this time. I'm not positive that its because the lights have been on 24 hours a day the roots didn't have any rest time which is what I feel they grow the plant grows when the lights are on.

my question is do you think this will hurt anything by flipping to 12 12 from 24

Yeah no issues with the switch in my opinion either.

It should have no problem, but I definitely suggest getting a new timer for maintaining 12/12.

But was the timer broken? Or is there a bypass switch on it that allows the timer to be on all the time? My timer has a bypass switch that I can slide over, and it disables the timer portion, and lets the power stay on all the time.

a consistent 12/12 in very important during the flowering phase. Don't try this without a timer.

Your plants should be fine and depending on strain the stretch phase will come with explosive growth for the first 3-4 weeks of flowering. they should shoot right through the net.

IMG_20140822_103339.jpg
IMG_20140822_102659_191.jpg
IMG_20140822_102640_786.jpg
IMG_20140822_102617_262.jpg
IMG_20140822_102600_171.jpg
IMG_20140822_102524_806.jpg
IMG_20140822_102521_227.jpg
IMG_20140818_084940_646.jpg
IMG_20140818_084921_103.jpg
IMG_20140815_162539_955.jpg

been pretty busy as of lately so I haven't had a chance to update and post pictures the pictures on the bottom are from the 18th the ones on the top showing the full plans on the 22nd as you can see there still growing pretty good. I believe two of the plants are feminized to begin with one was up in the air but they all appear to be females as they are all showing pistols now and it is day 6 or 7 of flower. it's getting a little tough to continue to talk some of the branches

I'm unsure if I should still talk as they are about 5 inches above the net now and I would like to get some decent sized buds but if I talk there only going to be aboutT Two To three inches above. so do you guys feel I should continue to tUck or no?

also I'm thinking about doing some defoliation on day 21 I'm going to try to post some pictures to show how close some of the tops are I'm unsure what to do and which ones I should remove if any to give other tops a better chance of growth

things HaVe Been Realy busy lately so I haven't had a chance to post or update anything. But a lot has happened so here is a few updated pictures. Currently on day 24 of flower

it's actuallY overgrown. it got a little bit away from me there for a minute.but it's hard to tell from that picture. I ran out of room during the veg. so now during the first two weeks of the stretch they are all 12 almost 16inches above the net. at day 18 I did a pretty decent stripping of most of the big fan leaves in a lot of the lower bud sites and now by day 24 25 everything is back already. the reason for stripping was to allow some light down lower in the canopy as well as to stunt the stretch a little bit.

I'll already did one big pretty strip of all the lower but sites and 90 percent of the big faN Leaves . the picture that is up with the canopy completely full that is after the strip and everything that Has gRown back. So its only day 25 ish of flower so I was thinking maybe 2 weeks doing a second strip... and then maybe the last week or two during flush strip again. and I was going to utilize the cool water/ ice water flush method Along With 24 or 36 hours of darkness before harvest in order to force the plans to produce more Res. What Do You guysThinkAbout That???

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom