First Grow In 15yrs, First DWC, Crown Royale

Yeah the green lights. Idk anything about them. I'd be afraid to use them without more research. Someone on here probably has experience with them, I would think. I've thought about replacing the main bulb in my room with one, just in case I ever fall asleep and leave it on lol. Haven't yet though.

I decided to move the babies into their new home. It's early, I know, but I try to get them used to how they are going to be growing up as soon as possible.

I've put them (in their rockwool cubes) into their baskets on the buckets, filled everything up and flipped the switch :) I have the top feeding pump running on a 30 mins every other hour, which should prevent over saturating the rockwool (at least I think, anyway)
420-magazine-mobile1842879805.jpg

Still waiting on my other lights, but what can ya do

Ugh. So, apparently the seller I got my mars 300 2 pack decided to only send me one. What a pain. Hopefully they make it right pronto.

I decided to put the one that came into the flower tent, the babies are fine for now I guess.

I got them on eBay, but luckily I heard from the seller, the shipment was sent in two boxes instead of a single box, and they forgot to send me the tracking number for the second box. Looks like it will arrive monday or so, no biggie! Phew!

Thanks, pattyg! It's funny, 2 are definitely strong indica trait, and the other 2 are definitely sativa leaning for sure! The two sativa doms are about twice the size of the other 2. Honestly can't wait to try the harvest!

My little baby bubba Kush seedlings don't look so good since putting them in their new homes. I put some ziplock bags over them and lessened the light, hopefully they come back, if not I will be germinating a few others and keeping them under the dome until they are much larger.

Anyone have tips for when they prefer to transfer seedlings from a dome to the DWC?

I actually grew cks bubba kush in dwc had an awful time with them. Grew them in soil and they loved it. I dont think the strain really likes to be grown in dwc

Really? Aw man, that's a bummer for sure. I'm still going to try, not really looking to go back to soil, the DWC thing seems to be working well for the CRs, maybe I'll germinate a few other seeds and see how they go. I reckon I'll give them a few days, see how they come along, if they fail and die off I'll plant the new seeds and pray to jebus they take hahaha

Ya, I usually do as well, but I guess I jumped the gun a bit haha. I wonder if I put them back under the dome, you think they'll bounce back a bit?

I'd say if the water is bubbling up on the net cups and making the rockwool slightly damp they will find their way down there and be alright. Even if you have to top feed by hand for a few days they should be ok until the roots pop out. If your humidity is up around 70-80%, that would probably help them too. I have never moved them back under the dome so I can't say how that would affect them.

Back
Top Bottom