First DWC - Advice Welcome

After defol

image7663.jpg

image7664.jpg

image7666.jpg

:goodjob: Mr. Flint.

17 cuttings taken during flower, all I need is one to root, wish me luck.
And the berry bomb says hello to the world. :)

image7676.jpg

image7677.jpg

image7678.jpg

23rd day of flower

image7707.jpg

image7708.jpg

I said I needed only one to root and one has rooted, keep in mind the cuttings were taken on day 19 of flower.

It has nice thick healthy roots for a bubble cloner cutting, looks like it would be a clone from an aeroponic setup by the looks of the thick roots. I'll post pictures soon or later. Blueberry has me a little lazy at the moment :thumb:

image7736.jpg

Trainwreck 1st to root
image7737.jpg

image7738.jpg

Berry bomb baby

image7739.jpg

Both together
image7740.jpg

The other cuttings

24th day of flower
image7743.jpg

image7744.jpg

Stay green

Blueberry and hash oil! I feel blessed, shit I feel higher than giraffe twat!

Two more cuttings have rooted :)

Make that 3, anyone need a clone?

:goof: Me, me, me...

I need a game plan, a junk pile and my diy skills, I need a new veg cab, I need more space!

I need a game plan, a junk pile and my diy skills, I need a new veg cab, I need more space!
Hey, you asked! I can grow a clone to save my life.

So I've noticed :) very fast to root!

I started just trimming my train mother and could not just throw away the clippings so I cloned them that was the first five. They are all in soil now. Now I got 9 more form a few days ago. Lol not sure what I was thinking now with soon to be 14

If you have the space, lights, an proper ventalation, why not? :thumb:

So my trainwreck got extra light during flowering, 13 1/2 hours, left the closet open to keep cool and left the room light on, got up today and walked in there like NOOOO! What's the worse that'll happen?

One time? I would say nothing. One of the pvc tubes coming out the back of my cabinet came off with light on in the room which gave it an extra few hours of light one day and haven't noticed any herm or negative effects. I just stayed on the 12/12.

Be careful with that lighting. We don't want a hermie.

Yeah seems like it didn't faze her. She's still buddin up. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom