IslandGrower420 - Cali Og Kush & Green Crack In DWC

Hi all, small garden update on round two of the GC and OG Kush/Haze:

I'm on day 16 of flower, things are looking great. I'm extremely happy that I finally ditched foxfarm nutes. The grow big was specific for hydro and worked well, but the tiger bloom is the same for both soil and hydro and was a pain in the ass for DWC (drastic ph movement), but was all I could get for a while. I'm using GH Flora Nova series now, thick and brown and can be quite messy if you're not clean, but I am in love already. Hardly any ph movement, a lot more potassium, and my plants just look better. thank you baby jesus for this small miracle.

I'm using terpinator for the first time, I've been using 10ml/gal since the start of flower, which is the minimum suggested dose. I've heard a lot of talk (both good and bad) about this product so will let everyone know if I see a difference from my last run.

The GC stretched like the last run ans has filled up the tent nicely. By day 21 I will have a full canopy 2 feet thick. I'm going to do some defoliating on day 21 to thin things out a little.

The OG Kush/Haze (two different phenos OG1 and OG2) girls are great too. No deficiency issues with the OG1 like in the last run. I added a 400w HPS into the tent to help the 400w led and to get a bit better light coverage - I only have the hps on for 6 hours of the day...it comes on at 10am and goes off at 4pm. I did this to keep the electricity and heat down a bit.

Got my ghetto grow closet going too. The OG2 and GC babies are looking nice, getting some good roots already. I'm going to pop the space queen corleone kush and OG #18 seeds this weekend. Looking foward to seeing what they are like.

smoke em if you got em:volcano-smiley:

yeah I hate all the photo uploading. besides, with only two people interested in this journal i'm not exactly the most motivated i could be.....no offense Sly and Lowded lol:cough:

Day 29 of flower (start of week 5)
I've got 4 GC loaded into my 4 woman dwc res. I gave all the OG2 clones I had in small soil pots to the grower I cut them for. I also took two of the OG2 out of the 4 woman DWC res and put them into soil and gave them away too. I've now made a two woman DWC res and the two OG2 are in it. The little cloner on the left has the corleone kush (cali connect), space queen (tga subcool), and a bag seed black domina from a dispensary in barcelona which turned out to be female so i cut the top off and cloned it. I`m going to hold off on popping the OG 18 (dna genetics) until I have some more room in the ghetto grow closet. The shit chinese led runs really cool and still puts out some good light for that closet.

I'm going to fill my 5x5 flower tent (1000w hps) again using a scrog. The GC are not the easiest to supercrop and scrog as the branches tend to break easier than other strains i`ve scrogged. But once in the trellis they recover nicely and grow well. The buds are looking a bit bigger and the nodes are closer together which I think is due to the new nutrients, but hard to say. They smell a lot more this time too, which is prob due to the terpinator. I have frost forming on some fan leaves already. The smell from my flower tent is a pine/mint mix, and this round is deffo looking better than the last run.

The OG1 and OG2 are doing fine. I`m done with the OG1 after this and the OG2 isn`t far behind. The OG1 is too finicky, too nutrient sensitive i think. The OG2 is a lot more robust. But I`m sure either the corleone kush (pre 1998 bubba kush x sfv og) or the OG 18 will be better than these crop king OG`s anyway. No diss crop king, but this is cali connect and dna we are talking about...

I`ll do up another update in 2 weeks time when the GC should be getting close. Until then I`ll be popping in on both your grows. Laters:roorrip:

see what i mean Lowded.....no one is reading this journal so why bother. maybe i should do some bush auto flower grow in bullshit dirt and i'll get 20,000 peeps reading my journal lol

i'm thinking about moving to icmag.com, it is prob a better site for someone my level (more than 5yrs grow experience). there are a lot of 'senior members'on this site that aren't really senior, they are still growing autos on patios and bullshitting about growing serious ganja!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :)

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom