Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Lots of clear there still, on a photo I'd go at least 2 more weeks but I'm clueless with autos .

Looking awesome Scoooter:p

Flower day 54 (95 Overall)

Started the KoolBloom dry in the topped off water tonight. Starting to really pack on the frost. Temps at night drop to 67F lights out. 75F lights on. RH has been at about 55% for the last couple weeks. PH holding steady and PPM lowering a little which is great. Girls seem happy so I'm happy :)

Have a great night all!

Koolbloom dry is the last item on my list to pick up but I don't need it for 6 weeks so I should be able to find some by then. You must be excited as that signals the last couple weeks right?

Koolbloom dry is the last item on my list to pick up but I don't need it for 6 weeks so I should be able to find some by then. You must be excited as that signals the last couple weeks right?

Yup. I'm using for the last 10 days before flush. Right now I am thinking of doing partial harvest in a couple weeks. The trichomes will tell me the timing if I pull the top colas and leave the lower buds a week longer.

Oh wow scooter very nice my man. Congratulations!how many u have on your belt now? I like to pay attention to how many plants as grow runs. as for me tomorrow morning is my Christmas.

Oh wow scooter very nice my man. Congratulations!how many u have on your belt now? I like to pay attention to how many plants as grow runs. as for me tomorrow morning is my Christmas.

Yeah man that's awesome for you. From my auto room I've harvested 5 so far for roughly 16oz. Can't wait to see what the Green Crack yields. I'd be happy with 14-16 oz when it's all done. Definitely post your harvest. .

You take the tops? like at this scrog? How long do let the bottom go after that?

I normally do the same Ontario. I let the lowers go for a few more days—to as long as a week—depending on trichome development. It does help the ones, that were not getting as much light, to fatten up/ripen a bit more. For me, it also helps with drying since I don’t have a lot of room to hang and dry. And, then there’s always those grows, like the one I’m in now, where I’m running out of meds so there’s a high probability of a chopping frenzy... :rofl:

It doesn’t get much better than this Scoooter! Your hard work is about to pay off...big time!

Flower Day 56 (97 Overall)

Fun update today. Going around the house to the grow spots. :)

Green Crack..

In flush mode. Using FloraKleen for the first couple days then just PH water with Z7. Better safe than sorry.

Frosty! You can see the difference in maturity with these buds from 3 different plants. I had the light too close to one of them and a couple tops "fisted". I read when you have too much light you can still get white pistils as new growth even though the trichs say they are ready. That's the case I'm seeing.

Auto's

My 2 blackjacks . One is filling nicely. The other has some type of root issue pretty sure. Maybe not enough perlite in the mix. Gets droopy on the top leaves after watering then recovers like soil. Seems a week behind.

Fast growing one...

Droopy one

Spare bedroom 12/12 lighting.

Going good! They move into the tent after the Green Crack. Clones are budding. The "Auto" Black jack is going to have massive colas.

Got some serious stem on these clones. (Broke a main on this one early on)

Thanks for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom