Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Oooh. Denser than I thought. If it dries like the last two (18% of yield) it will be about 3.5 with 1/2 of great trim for medicine. .. I gotta say the king plus with the Vipar light are doing a great job. Pulling just under 1 gram per watt actual which with autos seems solid. The Green Crack has 530w actual with the 2 king plus so if that holds should pull my target of a lb. +

So I'm not the only one using the shity king plus lights, I have a 600w king plus and a 600w viparspectra in my tent and the girls have loved every minute. If I can pull 1g/watt with this i'll be in for a pound!!!!!

Flower Day 46 (87 Overall)

Did some defoliation top down tonight. Roughly about 16-20 leaves on each. I was talking to a buddy who defoliates during flower by cutting the fan stem about an inch or two away instead of right at the node. He said it is much less chance of damaging a bud or wounding a main stalk. It also stresses the plant less and if there is any type of infection that could get into the open cut it won't make it past the stem left.

Makes perfect sense to me and it will be easy enough to pull the dead stems when I trim. Definitely opened up the lower sites which is great.

Sup scooter. Im growing GC too and am really packing on the weight on day 49 since flip to 12/12. Trichomes are mostly all still Cloudy. One out of five of my girls has 5% amber. Trying to harvest all of them at the same time so i can control my humidity and bring it up and keep it dark when drying. Couldn't do that if i cut individually.

420-magazine-mobile1683412822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile874202283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile311840074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile568619134.jpg

I love your thread Scoooter! Even your visitors share pictures of beautiful plants!

Looking stinky . .

Sup scooter. Im growing GC too and am really packing on the weight on day 49 since flip to 12/12. Trichomes are mostly all still Cloudy. One out of five of my girls has 5% amber. Trying to harvest all of them at the same time so i can control my humidity and bring it up and keep it dark when drying. Couldn't do that if i cut individually.

420-magazine-mobile1683412822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile874202283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile311840074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile568619134.jpg

Forgive my ignorance but what are the yellow circles tied to the poles?

They work great.

Umm they do but these i warn because when you open the plastic thingamabob to hold onto so you can anchor has a defect. The plastic wants to break off (others warned also) and if that happens it really would make it tough to use. The trick is to be very careful when opening up to latch on. Alot of people have asked about them so i think i will post pictures of them later.

Umm they do but these i warn because when you open the plastic thingamabob to hold onto so you can anchor has a defect. The plastic wants to break off (others warned also) and if that happens it really would make it tough to use. The trick is to be very careful when opening up to latch on. Alot of people have asked about them so i think i will post pictures of them later.

I know exactly what you mean I have bought 3 packs of them now Bc each one has at least 3 defective units but they are so needed best advice is pull them slow and straight after you get to branches then move over and hook the hooks are shaped so if you put them on right NO DAMAGE,to plant

Can't wait to see the results of your back building! Curious to see how it does for you :3

Flower Day 48 (89 Overall)

Green Crack is happy. :) Buds getting better every day. Think I will backbuild on Sunday. Seems a good time to do it. I think it really helped my auto's get their bigger yields.

IMG_61819.JPG
IMG_61828.JPG

Couple trich shots of my #6 Black Jack. Been flushing for 6 days and she is ready to go. Probably tomorrow.

BJ_Num_6-1.jpg
BJ_Num_6-2.jpg

Also are these pics here on top of autos?

Ya scooter i have been going over (happy thanksgiving to you) my 2nd grow that i thought i did so much better then i did cause i looked back on em and i know im missing some towards the end but its good but pitiful compared to this. Its gotta be the lights. Every cola i got now is a baseball bat and i got 16 of em around. Before i had maybe 1 tops with lotta stem in between bud sites. Not now wow. Im blown away. Today is my last nute mix tops. I gotta flush now.

Your latest pics look great

Ya scooter i have been going over (happy thanksgiving to you) my 2nd grow that i thought i did so much better then i did cause i looked back on em and i know im missing some towards the end but its good but pitiful compared to this. Its gotta be the lights. Every cola i got now is a baseball bat and i got 16 of em around. Before i had maybe 1 tops with lotta stem in between bud sites. Not now wow. Im blown away. Today is my last nute mix tops. I gotta flush now.

Your latest pics look great

Thanks man. Happy thanksgiving to you too! Stoked for you. I think pulling your scrog net was a good call for you. I definitely look forward to my 2nd grow with what I know now. This one should be respectable plus I've got my autos nailed down pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom