Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Im doing good
420-magazine-mobile709395925.jpg
420-magazine-mobile221700676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1344029103.jpg

Flower Day 44 (85 Overall)

Looking good!. Temps in tent 73F lights on/ 69F lights off. Humidity 48% - 54%. Water sitting steady at 68F. Day by day buds are getting better. :)

Starting to get some frost

New Black Jacks starting to stretch

Problem child Black Jack is starting to produce buds now. Day 86. I think she is going to do it! Definitely has no internal timer going and it's doing it under 12/12 so got the photo gene I guess. Crossing my fingers she goes full on now.

Making some butter tonight for thanksgiving treats. :)
Have a great night!

Mmm thanksgiving at Scoooters ;) maybe play a little black jack ;)

Lol terrible jokes ok plants look awesome! I'm glad the black jack is kicking into gear for you lol better late then never!

Nice and full in the flower tent too, love how it's looking in there .

Mm now you have me dreaming of food too . lol nice work man, beautiful as always!

Makes for a great show ;)

Lol no doubt I'd be a happy duck pulling that off my plants! Congrats man!

Oooh. Denser than I thought. If it dries like the last two (18% of yield) it will be about 3.5 with 1/2 of great trim for medicine. .. I gotta say the king plus with the Vipar light are doing a great job. Pulling just under 1 gram per watt actual which with autos seems solid. The Green Crack has 530w actual with the 2 king plus so if that holds should pull my target of a lb. +

That's really good man! I'd love to see you work with the lights I have :3 I imagine you'd be up to 1.5 gpw! I'd love to see that

You've got a good system locked in, I bet that makes a difference!

Keep kicking ass man! Always rooting for team Scoooter!

Back
Top Bottom