Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Can't wait to see the results Scooter! . Cheers!

Flower day 40 (81 Overall)

This is going to be a long but fun update...

GC is looking better and better. They love the nutes and are starting to frost up. :) I know there's still probably 5-6 weeks to go but it's exciting to see the system working for the first run. Questions about everything from temps, humidity, lighting, light leaks in a new tent and on and on. It's all first time for me.

Auto's...
Super Uzi showing a few ambers but going to give another 10 days. Will start flushing in 3 days. Not as big as the Black Jacks but pretty in her own right.

Training continues on the new Black Jacks

Auto room

2 Baby northern lights. 7 days from seeing the light. The one in back is the mutant THC Bomb. Definitely fucked up but what the hel.. let's see what she becomes.

So this is fun. If you read from the beginning I took two Green Crack tops that I snipped, threw on some cloning powder and stuck right into COCO.

They grew slowly but surely without much attention from me

I also had a Problem Child black jack that just would not flower. Thought it might have hermied, stuck it in a separate room them moved to another room then by a window and she just kept growing..

See. No flower after 7 weeks..

So a week ago I blocked out my spare bedroom and stuck her under a few clip lights with 120W LED bulbs from the store.
Look at what's happening..

Then Sunday I said well I may as well stick my GC clones next to her and set them up for 12/12 as well so here;s the little setup. 1 oscillating floor fan and a bunch of little lights equaling about 150W draw from wall. Let's see what happens!

Look how big that friggin' Black Jack is lol. If she goes then when the tent is all done I'll put all three in there under 12/12 in a few weeks.

As for the drying test. I just bagged the net after 2 1/2 days. I'm watching the humidity. It started at 45% and in an hour is up to 54%. If it hits 60% I will unbag for a couple more days.

Thanks for reading and following the whacky grow house I have!

~Peace

Your killing it too scooter.

I took some pics off of my computer microscope.
420-magazine-mobile1121980669.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1429602176.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1916156268.jpg

Love the update scooter! I'm a little wavy right now so I'll keep it short but lovin it! Really like those plant tops you grew .

Flower day 41 (82 overall)

Short update tonight. :)

Green Crack is good. Getting sticky for sure. All temps and humidity holding strong.

Have an issue with one of my Black Jacks. Coco nutrient lockout starting so I did an 8 gallon flush with FloraKleen then another 4 with PH'd water and Calmag. It's my own fault since even though i water to ~10% runoff with the bloom nutes I should have done a real flush sooner. I did the other two mature ones as well. Definitely goes into my schedule from now on more often.

Thanks for checking in!

Flower Day 42 (83 Overall)

More of the same lol. Good thing on the Black Jack catching the lockout yesterday. Actually a little better today after the flush. Didn't spread either.
Just a couple quick pics for tonight. Buds are forming nicely.

Pic of a black jack scrog as she goes into stretch. Will grow an inch a day for the next couple weeks then stop. Love training them. Favorite part.

~Peace

Holy crap the stem on that main nug is beastly :O

You got some thicc ladies man .

Love working with plants in the veg stage, they are so much fun to play with lol

Flower Day 43 (84 Overall)

Green crack cruising along. Got a few red hairs on a couple of buds only on one plant. Humidity dropped to 48% which is awesome. Should really help frost up now.

Got my scope in. The zoom desn't work on my mac but it is awesome. I'll look for an app that may make it work.

Super Uzi.. Coming down in a couple days.

Black Jack#5 In flush mode now

Black Jack #6 also in flush

Should have bought this a month ago! :)

Mmm love those trich pics looks like the hooks on a cats tongue lol

Lol she better it's for science! XD ya right

Back
Top Bottom