Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Flower Day 37 (78 Overall)

Less sniffles today. Cold moving from head to chest so that's a little better. Green Crack seems happy. Drinking just about a gallon a day. They are very consistent in that. I cooled the floor down last night a bit and with the ice it stabilized at 70.2F so I am happy with that. Changing water and nutes schedule tomorrow. Right now I'm at 1.4EC and they are not even blinking. Any thoughts on going higher with more KoolBloom? I am dropping out the Gro altogether tomorrow. They were only at 1.25 ml per gallon. I've been drawing down over the past couple weeks.

Pics are kind of crappy for some reason but here ya go.

This Black Jack is coming down tomorrow. :)

This one is a week behind in days but I'm figuring at least 2 more week. Turned into a little beast. 38" tall (no scrog on her) and for being topped and not having an apical cola she has some serious colas on her.

Holy stem :O

Damn Scoooter!

Glad to hear your on the mend, keep getting better! Girls look great <3

Midday update. Harvested another Black Jack. .. Waiting an extra week made a huge difference in density and weight. Amazing.

420-magazine-mobile1576596746.jpg

Forgot this is one I snapped a main on early on doing lst.
420-magazine-mobile36227365.jpg

Drip drying
420-magazine-mobile2008404595.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1022364390.jpg

Wet pre trim weight.
420-magazine-mobile490101127.jpg

Trimmed buds weight
420-magazine-mobile160440999.jpg

Trim weight
420-magazine-mobile595623674.jpg

This time I'm drying in racks and some in fridge. Drying the trim in the dehydrator then going to freeze it for oil later on. This way I can pull and decarb it when I need it. See how it goes.

Flower Day 38 (79 Overall)
Changed water to my week 10 schedule. Got a few actual colas now so that makes me happy. They seem to like the lights as well. Busy day for sure!

Put screens on my next to Black Jacks. They are at 36 days and just about to flower. The one I just chopped was 80 days.

Thanks for checking in! My harvest from last week is curing steady at 62%. I'll get a dry weight in a couple days.

~Peace

Oh hell ya Scoooter! That's one good haul! I love that snapped stem, the way it thickened up like crazy is pretty impressive! I swear if I try autos I'm copying your methods lol

Nice work man love the harvest update .

How's it going scooter? Im at day 40 since I flipped to 12. These guys were right with these lights the colas are stacking huge. I'm absolutely shocked this is my best grow ever I know a lot of the guys that told me I should yield a lot very dense nugs
420-magazine-mobile1909239198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846785514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile808474423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile235072390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1995862197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1362218405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1322342072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile221212744.jpg

They look great Grow!

Flower Day 39 (80 oVerall)

Just a quickie tonight. Green Crack girls are well. Numbers are good all around. Love to see them building the buds every day. :)

I have half of my last haul in drying rack in my office. Man does it smell! LOL.
I am trying an interesting drying technique with my own twist. 2 days in the rack (68F 45%RH) then if outsides are dry I'll bag the whole rack hanging with a leaf bag for 12 hours. (That's my twist) I'll keep a remote meter in there. Then 1-2 more days open rack then the bag again for 6 hours. Then a day if needed no bag. This way I don't touch the buds. They are single spaced not touching each other so I am not even flipping over or touching them. Then I'll do a jar sample for humidity and to start the cure if ready. I was reading about big outdoor growers going back and forth like this but they remove from the racks then back in. Too much handling and chance for damage so I think the bag right over the rack might be a good trick. :)

~Peace

Back
Top Bottom