Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Yeah that's a good way to describe the smell. Hints of citrus too. Should make some nice meds. My whole house smells like it right now lol.
Mm sounds like an ideal car air freshener .

Congrats on the new house! Glad to hear things are good with you. Hope your babies are doing well. Your TG must be ready soon if not already done.

We will be here when you get settled!
I had to get rid of them .

The 3 that survived now reside at a friend's house. It was too risky to try to move a whole bunch of flowering plants as the house I've moved into needs lots of work doing so there will be all kinds of tradesmen visiting for a few weeks. Decided it wasnt worth the risk (since I becane a dad I've discovered the risk isnt always worth it haha.) yes growing is incredible and rewarding, it was a shame to cut down healthy plants, but I wasnt about to risk getting caught because I was too impatient to just start from seed again. Ill get everything sorted with the move and then look at getting an even better setup going .

Also congrats on getting your own harvest in too! Not long on the GC now right?

I had to get rid of them .

The 3 that survived now reside at a friend's house. It was too risky to try to move a whole bunch of flowering plants as the house I've moved into needs lots of work doing so there will be all kinds of tradesmen visiting for a few weeks. Decided it wasnt worth the risk (since I becane a dad I've discovered the risk isnt always worth it haha.) yes growing is incredible and rewarding, it was a shame to cut down healthy plants, but I wasnt about to risk getting caught because I was too impatient to just start from seed again. Ill get everything sorted with the move and then look at getting an even better setup going .

Also congrats on getting your own harvest in too! Not long on the GC now right?

Better safe than sorry for sure! You still have your gear so it's only a matter of time. As much as we love these plants family first. :)

I wish the GC was close but with power outage last week it was a set back so probably looking at a Christmas harvest. The auto's keep cranking along though. Just started a couple Northern Lights yesterday to keep things moving along. My problem child is still growing in a bedroom upstairs. 4' tall and I swear I see buds developing lol. She is on 12/12.

Keep in touch as things progress for you. You definitely have the love and skill to master this stuff.

Hey scooter glad the power thing didnt get too bad. I was tripping. mine are doing ok. 4 1/2 wks since flip. I dont know what the hell im gonna do after this grow. I might have no choice but to be a cannabis refugee. I have permanent disability so could be worse.

Today
420-magazine-mobile268916960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile808858655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1519941962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile946574511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile163443131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile206196019.jpg

I can't believe how fast your plants grow XD you have the magic touch Man!

The plants are looking awesome. Keep us posted on the fridge dry, I've done some reading on it, and am at least curious.

That spreadsheet is quite a piece of work, nice job. If your in the sharing mood, I'd take a copy as well.

Mm is it wierd I want to juice that blackjack and drink it? Just looks so damn tasty mm .

Back
Top Bottom