Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

. too much respect for gramps to go there but XD

How long from seed to chop on the blackjack?

73 days on the first one. She developed quicker than the others. Going to be day 80 for the second Black JAck and the Super Uzi. So far what I am seeing with auto's, at least this strain, is that they can develop 1-2 weeks differently per pheno. I havn't tried growing straight out with no topping or LST but the difference between topping and fimming ( I fimmed one of them) is that the topped ones are delayed a week in veg state and the fimmed one got to flower a week earlier. I have many more auto's to grow and experience to gain but I'm not seeing a hard and fast rule on development. I'm also not seeing any stunted growth for sure. Unless people think 4oz dried off a plant is stunted. :)

73 days on the first one. She developed quicker than the others. Going to be day 80 for the second Black JAck and the Super Uzi. So far what I am seeing with auto's, at least this strain, is that they can develop 1-2 weeks differently per pheno. I havn't tried growing straight out with no topping or LST but the difference between topping and fimming ( I fimmed one of them) is that the topped ones are delayed a week in veg state and the fimmed one got to flower a week earlier. I have many more auto's to grow and experience to gain but I'm not seeing a hard and fast rule on development. I'm also not seeing any stunted growth for sure. Unless people think 4oz dried off a plant is stunted. :)

Lol 4 oz stunted sounds good to me. My goal for my gem plants that will get 35 days Veg and the 7-10 weeks to flower is 4 oz dried per plant so you have inspired me, and left me feeling my goal is obtainable. Good work dude and can't wait to see the GC when it's finished.

Flower Day 35 (75 Overall)

Pretty dialed in! The humidity has dropped here and as a result the tent is down to 50% which is awesome. Temps are down too so 73F with lights on and no ac. Really happy about that.

One of many colas on my black jack #2. Today is 4th day of flush and leaves still look healthy. Hard to kill these things lol

Have a great night all!

Such a nice sight <3 beautiful colas!

Flower Day 38 (79 Overall)

Well it's been 2 weeks today since my big defoliation on day 21 of flower. Crazy how much they grow back. Next defoliation of top fans will be in 14 Days.

Defoliation Day

Today. You can see a few more tops grew up and budded.

No scrog on these two. 2-3 weeks left. Flash Picture.

Training more Black Jacks for screens.

Mmm Pretty...

Look at this poor mutated guy. Bomb Seeds THC Bomb started for a buddy (along with a Tangerine Dream Auto) and I'm thinking he has root issues. Will let go another week but super funky! Smooth leave edges too.

Thanks for looking!

Interesting mutant . never seen smooth leaf edges XD

Looking mint as always Scooot! .

Flower Day 36 (77 Overall)
For some reason my last post I posted as flower day 38. It was 35.
So things are good. My water temp shot up to 74F as a result of my radiant heating kicking in. Didn't think it would go that high but the floor was at 79F with the laser. May have to slip a layer of insulation under the buckets to counter it. Added an ice bottle to each which dropped it to 67F. Humidity nice and low at 48% for both rooms. Green Crack starting to connect the buds so that's awesome to see.

Other than the nasty cold I just got things are good!

Feel better soon man there's been some gross ones going around! Girls will work hard for you while your down!

Doing great scooter. Im still hanging on. Day 37.

420-magazine-mobile751414070.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1643833642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780509557.jpg
420-magazine-mobile688778302.jpg

Whew! Finally got caught up. Your ghrow is inspiring. I'm climbing up the learning curve and hope to put your grow to good use. Thanks a million.

Back
Top Bottom