Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Turkey still in the oven so worked on the trimmings for it this morning. .

My #6 Black Jack. Fimmed instead of topping as a test. Finished in 75 days. Fastest of all of them. Smaller plant than the others I topped for sure. Wet weight of nugs only 342.3g. After drying will be around 2.2 oz. glad I ran the test. My others 3-4 oz.
420-magazine-mobile1601083670.jpg

420-magazine-mobile696735188.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1911803488.jpg

Ok! Off for turkey and football!

Dude looks like I missed a lot while I was gone. Things are looking on point here though! Good work I will catch up properly over the coming weeks. Will for sure be picking your brains on my Auto project coming up. I abused the black friday sale on the seedbank today and got 2 for 1 on a bunch of Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies. (Blueberry Auto x Girl Scout Cookies) I got a bit excited and might have bought too many .
Those GC you have there are looking fantastic bro! Keep it up. ✌

What could grow wrong?

Damn Scoooter looking amazing, love all the picture updates! Your buds are mouthwatering:0

Dude looks like I missed a lot while I was gone. Things are looking on point here though! Good work I will catch up properly over the coming weeks. Will for sure be picking your brains on my Auto project coming up. I abused the black friday sale on the seedbank today and got 2 for 1 on a bunch of Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies. (Blueberry Auto x Girl Scout Cookies) I got a bit excited and might have bought too many .
Those GC you have there are looking fantastic bro! Keep it up. ✌

What could grow wrong?

Glad to have you back brother! LOL @ buying too many. Will be great to see you grow them. I just started a Sour Hound, Industrial CBD and Northern Lights to see how those do... :)

Flower Day 50 (91 Overall)

Green Crack Happy. Getting fuller every day. Also starting to pack on the frost. Environment has been super stable which is awesome.

My last two Black Jacks. Day 48. Stretching, budding and drinking a shit ton of water. :) They are gonna be big.

Seedlings. The one in back is a northern lights that had a root issue right out of the gate. Seeing if she will come around.

Thanks as always for stopping by!

Flower Day 50 (91 Overall)

Seedlings. The one in back is a northern lights that had a root issue right out of the gate. Seeing if she will come around.

Thanks as always for stopping by!

As you may remember both my Blue Mystic and Northern Light suffered cal/mag deficiency upon germination. This was chalked up to my rookie mistake of using RO water without adding extra cal/mag. Not saying that is what your Northern Light is suffering from but just a suggestion to maybe up the cal/mag. Good luck Scoooter. Your green thumb will bring any plant out of the funk. Grow on my friend.

As you may remember both my Blue Mystic and Northern Light suffered cal/mag deficiency upon germination. This was chalked up to my rookie mistake of using RO water without adding extra cal/mag. Not saying that is what your Northern Light is suffering from but just a suggestion to maybe up the cal/mag. Good luck Scoooter. Your green thumb will bring any plant out of the funk. Grow on my friend.

Thanks man. Yeah I definitely remember your Northern Lights issues. I add calmag to all my coco. At this stage it's just PH'd water with a little root powder but maybe I'll add a drop of calmag as well. The NL seem to be touchy for sure.

Thanks

Lol good luck with the next one man! Love how busy you stay .

Flower Day 51 (92 Overall)

Just a quick update. All is well with the green crack. :) Res change tomorrow. My CBD Industrial seedling flopped over and killed itself. Lol. Sucks but what can you do. Not having great luck with seedlings lately. Just started soaking another.

You and me both Scout the seedlings man lost two Critical Kush and one bid bud strain no got og kush and new method. Pm if you'd like it

Flower day 54 (95 Overall)

Well... Here's some trich pics by plant. They are a little further along than I thought. Plants 1-3 are showing a few ambers. #4 is about a week behind. I'm thinking 3 more weeks for 1-3. Will go to the dry koolbloom for 2 weeks then 1 week flush. I'd like about 30% amber.

Chime in on how you feel that timing is. That will put them at day 75-77. I've read journals that vary from harvesting anywhere between week 8 and week 11.

Plant 1.

Plant 2

PLant 3

PLant 4. This is the slow grower. I'm estimating an extra week or so.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom