First DWC - Advice Welcome

You can always read the re-run...

You know reg my first attempt at cloning, I took a cut and placed it in a cup of water in the window, styrofoam insert to keep it floating, didn't think it would work without O2 but sure enough within 5 days it had roots!
Mr. Flint, did you use any type of dome with that?

Nope no dome BAR. :thumb:

Seriously dude, mini bubble cloner! It's too easy to make, and won't cost ya much.

Remember this? My 2nd HP in flower at 7 1/2 weeks

image6525.jpg

image6526.jpg

And some more :thumb:

image6527.jpg

image6528.jpg

My closet looks like the inside of a UFO :)

image6586.jpg

Yep

image6892.jpg

image6893.jpg

My airstone from the previous grow was causing ph swings, soaked it at 5.8 and now all is good and she's kicked back into gear!

Anyone happen to catch Katie Couric? Andy Williams from Medicine Man Dispensery, and talking about legalization in Colorado, actually something worth watching on the tube. :thumb:

One door closes, two windows open up :tokin:

image6968.jpg

image6969.jpg

Still going through training, she's gonna be a rock star one day.

Grow baby grow!

image6990.jpg

image6991.jpg

Things got a lil messy, had to open her up a bit let the light shine on!

Found this at lowes for 10$ believe it's the same as yours Reg!
My last gauge read 82f and 20% humidity, boy was my gauge wrong, humidity is a little higher and so is temp, she doesn't seem to mind :)

image7036.jpg

image7037.jpg

image7038.jpg

You have a nice steady range with temps & humidity Mr. Flint. (not all erratic like my RH)

You're right too cuz it stays steady, glad she doesn't mind the temp.
I live in the south where it's very humid, little dryer this time of year though.

Left for a couple of days and came home to discover a nice little growth spurt :thumb:

Think it's time to take a few clones and then send her on her way to flower, by time stretch is over my top screen should look pretty nice!

image7122.jpg

image7123.jpg

image7124.jpg

image7145.jpg

Timer will be set back tonight once I get home from the workplace.

Funny how in HD it looks like different spectrums on my T-5, they're all 6500k!

Decided not to take clones, Will be moving in the near future so have to prepare for that, downside is a little break from growing but the upside, a closet 3x bigger, know what that means? More buckets-a-bubblin! :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom