First DWC - Advice Welcome

You know I was thinking about that, I remember reading you like to grow trainwreck and AMS, I was reading up on AMS yesterday, I would like to grow a heavy yeilder! And anti mold is always nice!

Well it's out of OG strawberry cough, berry bomb or akorn/snowbud.

Bomb will finish sooner, but I've been dying to try strawberry cough for years!
I'm undecided :)

The trainwreck is still alive but in stasis, def shocked, I'm waiting to see if it's gonna do anything, I can't believe it's still hanging on.

Trainwreck is back to growing again, I really thought she wasn't gonna make it

Well plant is chopped and hanging, been two days so far, trim and popcorn are dry, made brownies and a giant sugar cookie last night with coconut canna oil, damn tasty, nice buzz, still have plenty trim and popcorn left for bubble hash :) rolled two joints for work with the popcorn, half a joint and I feel wonderful, nice buzz despite not being cured and it taste great so with a proper cure my big buds should be amazing!

Later tonight I'll post some picture of the buds.

Bubble hash has been made and I'm lit and tired

image5825.jpg

image5826.jpg

image5830.jpg

image5828.jpg

image5831.jpg

image5832.jpg

Thanks a bunch Hodd, I'm so loving this bubble hash! :)

Thanks KJC! I have a few more pics to post later.

image5890.jpg

image5891.jpg

image5892.jpg

image5893.jpg

:thumb:

Journals are personal. I like to try and teach myself or others something. Some of the journals are more social - a campfire amongst friends if you must. Other journals are newbies seeking help.

Update it at your own pace. If you have a eureka moment - come and tell us. If you take a great picture and want to share - we are interested. If you have a problem and need assistance, we will have some of the information needed to quickly assist you.

Enjoy the site my friend.

GL4A
Very well said.

Subbed

Ordered a new carbon scrubber and also a duct muffler for my fan :thumb: she's a bit loud even turned down with a speed controller.

Well I pulled out my second mini fridge from the shed which is bigger and completly gutted (no insulation)and was able to put both hurricane glasses in there, so I have a fan from a busted up humidifier converted to an inline fan which has two speeds, it pulls through a "T" fitting connected to a 90* with both glass tubes sitting side by side, 125w cfl and 70w hps, tested it and temps are better than my last mini fridge set up, little more work and it'll be up and running and I'll post the finished pics :thumb:

happy growing to all and to all a good harvest!

Thanks bunches Cult! You da man, man! :thumb:

I'm currently on my 2nd attempt with the Hawaiian, should be able to let it go longer this time and then... On with the trainwreck, I forgot to ph soak my clay pebbles so I'm experiencing ph swings with the TW at the moment, it's bugging the hell outta me.

Forgot to mention that the Hawaiian is very prone to go hermie, needless to say I ended up with about 20 seeds.

A little update, it's been too quiet around here!

Before of the trainwreck ( I know, pitiful!)
image6163.jpg

And the After photo (much better now) I really thought she was gonna die on me.
image6164.jpg

Stay green my friends! :thumb:

Great recovery!

Back
Top Bottom