First Grow - Indoor - Beatrix Choice - Haze - Soil - 900W LED

Well, the flowering is coming along but I have more leaves turning yellow and brown than I would like. I posted in my help thread but will ask here also, do you guys think it is heat, nute burn, a combination of both, or something I haven't even thought of? Suggestions please.
6-30_lights_out.JPG
6-30_lights_on.JPG
6-30_frosty_2.JPG
6-30_frosty.JPG

Here are my pics from 10-12 days ago, I have been trimming some small buds for testing, but not much besides that. I hear potency is very good already, but I am hoping for better once they fully mature.

I just made some hangers up tonight to keep the long branches from drooping too far and cutting off the fluid flow to the buds. I will have more pics in a week or so. I might post up in the POTM for August if I remember.
7-15
Clones_2_7-15.JPG

Close_7-15.JPG

Big_Girl_bud_7-15.JPG
Light_Height_7-15.JPG

Big_girl_7-15.JPG
Big_Girl_2_7-15.JPG

7-17
Lil_Girl_7-17.JPG
Close_7-17.JPG

Updates, description above the pics. After the stretch and once the flowers put on weight, my plants were drooping pretty bad. I used some methods to hold up the branches but they only worked a little bit. I had 2 branches break in the last day, which are the trimmed pics below. I am setting up a screen system tomorrow for a scrog next grow.
The clones growing away!
Pretty_Flowers_7-31.JPG

Buds after trimming:
IMG_80732.JPG

Flower last week.
IMG_80721.JPG

Close up bud
IMG_80691.JPG

Close up plant
IMG_80671.JPG

More Flower.
Big_Girl_21.JPG

Both.
7-31_Both.JPG

With gallon bottle cap for reference:
With_Cap.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom