First Grow Journal

Same as bud wash.. Do you eat your fruits/vegetables straight from the garden/supermarket or you wash them first?

Straight from the garden. Pick it right off the plant and into my mouth ;-) exception being low hanging fruit animals can pee on, or things I had to spray. Dirt doesn't scare me. Hasn't for 30 years of gardening :)

Although washing something that's going into the lungs makes more sense to me than something going to the stomach ;-)

And as I look at everyone's pictures and tell myself someday that will be me ;)

I think we've all had those moments. I'm jealous whenever I'm on this site, so many talented growers! Learn as you grow and stay baked.

Remy, if you have no sign of issues, why change?
You are growing (if I'm not mistaken) in coco = feed always..

I feed every day but i don't think i was feeding with enough run off for a bit. made me worry some. do you think 775ppm is weak for flower feed?

Thanks Bird! how goes the job search?

Day 1 of week 7 and it looks like they're finally doing something. i noticed a difference from yesterday. from what i can gather on what little strain info i can find i'm looking at 9-10 weeks total so i'll be happy to see how they look 2 weeks from now.

I want to try the dry kool bloom also so i'm going to wait until they've swelled for a week then start that stage of feed. Very carefully at first as i heard the stuff can hermie the plants if you use too much. I'll start at half strength.

The band had a reunion show last night and i was slaughtered by beer and tequila shots. pretty rough day, but when i saw the girls at lights on i perked up a bit for sure. Hung a little spiral light in the tent for these pics.

20190203_194138.jpg20190203_194202.jpg20190203_194255.jpg20190203_194406.jpg20190203_194414.jpg20190203_194427.jpg20190203_194529.jpg20190203_194600.jpg20190203_194631.jpg20190203_194303.jpg

Looking good in the garden.. :thumb:
You played in a band? Sweet :)
420 family have a few musicians, think about what a great band that could be :)
I have stopped looking for work, until girls are settled in school.

Looking good in the garden.. :thumb:
You played in a band? Sweet :)
420 family have a few musicians, think about what a great band that could be :)
I have stopped looking for work, until girls are settled in school.

Yeah I guess the band thing never fully dies lol. 420 magazine band would be great except we'd all be busy coddling our babies instead of practicing lol.

What strain has the really purple stems? I think thats normal for some strains, but it could also be a CalMag Def. I don't know much about deficiencies but I do know that... Grain a salt and all that!

I got them mixed up when i gave a bunch of plants away but the bag seed and the one i think is a chem 4 / sour d. I think i was giving them too much cal mag plus for a while actually lol. was giving 2.5ml per gallon through flower, then stopped giving cal mag totally at week 6.

I always thought that the really purple stems came from too much nutes. it seems to come on slowly. most of my plants in veg have all green stems but starting to see some purpling

I got them mixed up when i gave a bunch of plants away but the bag seed and the one i think is a chem 4 / sour d. I think i was giving them too much cal mag plus for a while actually lol. was giving 2.5ml per gallon through flower, then stopped giving cal mag totally at week 6.
I always thought that the really purple stems came from too much nutes. it seems to come on slowly. most of my plants in veg have all green stems but starting to see some purpling

Like I said, could be nothing and just strain related. I grew 818 headband for 1.5 years and always had those purple stems. 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) per gallon is light. I think you said you charged your coir? I know what everybody says about following the directions etc. But I've found it's difficult to use too much CalMag, of course 2 tsp per gallon or 10 ml would be twice recommended. I went that far IN SOIL and didn't really see too much by way of negative affects. I've been giving my seedling in coir 5ml per gallon she's doing great!

I like what the pretty bird said though, If they look good, don't change a thing!

Like I said, could be nothing and just strain related. I grew 818 headband for 1.5 years and always had those purple stems. 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) per gallon is light. I think you said you charged your coir? I know what everybody says about following the directions etc. But I've found it's difficult to use too much CalMag, of course 2 tsp per gallon or 10 ml would be twice recommended. I went that far IN SOIL and didn't really see too much by way of negative affects. I've been giving my seedling in coir 5ml per gallon she's doing great!

I like what the pretty bird said though, If they look good, don't change a thing!

Yeah i like her advice every time. and since i'm still learning I like the mantra of less is more. But you always have to wonder how much MORE they can take lol. I'll find out one day when i'm not afraid to try everything

Remystemple your girls are fuggin gorgeous! Just helped pass a hour at work reading through your journal, and man it was entertaining to watch your plants and skills develop. Your killing it those are some happy plants! Wish you heavy harvests and phat joints!

Thanks a lot Pbear! hoping to be able to really contribute to the forum one day. for now i'll hope others can at lease learn from some of my mistakes.

I have a c02 regulator arriving tomorrow, and already have an almost empty tank from my fountain pop from the restaurant. i want to use the leftovers for my grow.

Can anyone point me to a guide for using it properly? i'm wondering about air flow and such. it sounds like i'd have to turn off the exhaust and seal the tent? just an example of the info i'm hoping to find.

I'm in no hurry to start using c02 in a huge way, I just wanna start fiddling around a bit and get comfortable with it before going full on.

I saw some pics of buds at 5 weeks that we massive and the grower said it was due to c02. I saw someone posted a regulator on the local buy and sell so i thought i'd grab it up.

From little I remember reading about that stuff it's kinda finicky to really get the benefits of co2 supplementing. You have to dail in everything else in your environment and I want to say for them to really absorb it your temps need to be kinda high like around high 80's. This is from stoner memory so I could be talking out my butt but I would read up on the topic around here. But im sure your ladies will love ya for it!

From little I remember reading about that stuff it's kinda finicky to really get the benefits of co2 supplementing. You have to dail in everything else in your environment and I want to say for them to really absorb it your temps need to be kinda high like around high 80's. This is from stoner memory so I could be talking out my butt but I would read up on the topic around here. But im sure your ladies will love ya for it!

Yeah that's a high temp for flowering though from what i understand. guessing it'd have to be done in small doses rather than extended periods of time.

Back
Top Bottom