First Grow! Stealth Stereo Cabinet CFL Bagseed Attempt

Now I am really excited, sitting here waiting for the lights to come on so I can check out growth from last night and hopefully get a positive sex. She is also pretty scraggly in general, covered in fine hairs and her leaves are starting to show a shimmer of sugar. Morning wake and bake while I wait.
:roorrip:

Thanks for taking a look Leave Weaver, I took a quick look at your grow and it is looking impressive. Pandora is still being slow to show sex, but I was able to get my hands on some Purple Urkle to chill me out while I wait patiently. Check out the colors!

P1020420_Medium_.JPG

Very tasty, it is an Indica strain so good before bed or if you don't need to do much... :smokin: I also picked up this Blue Dream last night, it is Blueberry x Haze and very nice Sativa. Fruity taste as well. Here is a picture of a nug of Blue Dream.

P1020458_Medium_.JPG

As for Pandora, I am a bit puzzled. All the preflowers I had observed seemed to be new branching, although there are what look to be like some definite preflowers now coming in. She has been under 12/12 for a while now though, going on 2 weeks I believe. Here are a few pics of the new growths and some calyx looking growths.

Have a look at the left side on the middle node.
P1020446_Medium_.JPG

Here is a picture of the 2 growths from one branch and the preflowers possibly?
P1020454_Medium_.JPG

One more smaller branch.
c1_Medium_.jpg

I also decided to pull a clone off to see if I am able to do this. I removed a lower branch that was underneath the enormous bush and not receiving much light. I made this single bubble cloner out of an old air pump and an energy water bottle. This is what it looks like after a night in the dark, much better than when I first took the cutting so I guess it is doing alright.

P1020460_Medium_.JPG

Finally a quick shot of the cab.
P1020461_Medium_.JPG

Will update soon as the sex shows, until then gonna enjoy some Blue Dream. :cool:

Those nugs look really good! I can't remember the last time I had any cured weed...lately it's all been fresh off the plant or schwag although I did get to try some Bubbleberry hash a few days ago. Whew...that was like a shotgun to the head lol

I think these are preflowers, they're in the right location...a closer pic would help to be positive.

P1020446_Medium_1.JPG

Blueberry hash sounds great, I have made my own hash from my keif box and pollen press before, pretty hard hitting stuff. I took about 20 pictures and found one where the focus was decent, auto macro focus blows. Anyways I don't know exactly what I am looking at, I know where the preflowers should be located but I just don't think they are mature enough to tell exactly, the bottom node looks like a single calyx and the two further up look like a set of them instead of 1, or it may look exactly like male preflowers and I just don't know any better. Here it is.

hmm_Medium_.jpg

untitled68.JPG

It is so much different looking at it in real life than on a picture, since its easier to see depth in person.

Yeah I have been a bit concerned myself as I see these progress, still nothing that would confirm either sex though. This Blue Dream is amazing, tastes like I'm smoking fruit loops and a very good head high.

I also sprouted a seed that is one of 10 I received when I purchased an 1/8th and ended up with a 3g nug that had 10 seeds in it, was very potent and delicious for having that many seeds so I can't wait to see it grown well. Odd thing is that only my 3g nug had any seeds, a couple of friends who also ended up with the same stuff had no seeds at all.

Here is the new seedling, hatched last night. Sorry for crap picture quality only took one and on my way out.
P1020475_Medium_.JPG

Forgot to add, I will be growing this seedling on 12/12 from the start to show sex then possibly reveg if a female so I can flower it a few weeks later.

Nice looking seedling. I need me some terra cotta pots as well. I love the cooling effect it has on plants.

So I am kinda bummed out at how these preflowers are looking... Some have feminine characteristics and others look male so I guess I am leaning towards male as I haven't seen any pistils yet.

Here are a few pictures showing the horrible truth.
bleh_Large_.jpg

bummer_Large_.jpg

P1020492_Large_.JPG

All in all, wasn't a total waste as I learned a hell of a lot and already have changed things around to go better this go round. I am still going to see if this clone will root as then I have a successful clone. I went ahead and rearranged some of the lights today, it still isn't permanent as I have been in and out all day. I plan on adding a bit of side lighting for sure.

P1020486_Medium_.JPG

P1020489_Medium_.JPG

Top shot of Pandora.
P1020478_Medium_.JPG

Clone, looking healthy still.
P1020477_Medium_.JPG

New seedling from unknown 'dank' bagseed.
P1020488_Medium_.JPG

I don't know if I should make a new topic if Pandora turns out to be a male or just use this one to continue with the seedling.

Here is another picture from today, can anyone safely say it is definitely NOT female?

preflowers_Large_.jpg

On a side note, I went ahead and reorganized my cabinet after smoking a bit. :cool: I think it looks pretty good and the amount of light emitting from my cabinet when open is like looking into the sun. I have 6 light bulbs in the cab now and this configuration allows temperatures to stay cooler oddly.
P1020509_Medium_.JPG

I am germinating another one of the dank bagseeds and hope to get a female out of these 2 seedlings.

I think you linked your pics before doing the 'processing' of them. I did the same thing, if you can't edit and change the links, just repost again buddy!

I am good at sexing so I will let you know as soon as you fix them!

Hey... I just searched the photo gallery and saw at least 1 of the new pics...

here:

preflowers_Large_.jpg

Sorry man, but that is 100% male!

I know the feeling, I had 2 dank bagseed going and just killed them yesterday on day 32, it was sad but they were useless!

Get feminized seeds!

I have 5 super lemon haze feminized and I am verrrry excited.

Alright glad I had someone else to tell me because I didn't want to believe it. Is there anything I can do like male iso hash or anything smokeable on a male? Otherwise I will just hack him down.

Also I wanted to get the picture of the grow box after reorganization up; so here it is.
P1020509_Medium_.JPG

and the seedling that is already a bit bigger than it is in the photo.
P1020501_Medium_.JPG

No, the only thing its useful for is collecting the pollen to breed with, but its bagseed, so theres no real reason to... you don't know any of its characteristics when its a female and buds, so theres no real reason to even bother with it.

Hack it up and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom