First ScrOG

delightgro

20141229_175030.jpg
20141229_175044.jpg
20141229_174953.jpg
20141229_175017.jpg
So i started with a no name bunch of clones and topped the shit out of them while i was waiting on my tent setup. I had them under a t5 for about a month while i was topping. Now they are in a 4x4 net. The plan is to just keep filling the net until it is completely green then turn then back. I was also going to make another net with 4 inch squares for support once they get bigger. Just looking for some thoughts and input. Thanks everyone. I was also trying to figure out how to rotate my pics

Hi delightgro. I found that right-clicking on each image and rotating them to the proper orientation prior to uploading them to 420 magazine works well. Once the images have been uploaded you cannot alter the orientation so make sure they are the correct orientation prior to uploading. If you need further assistance with the gallery, please check out the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

No. In the bottom picture to the right of the fan and directly inn front of the small fan are 2 sleestack skunk. The rest are unknown but the same strain. I have a clone of NLxEL DIABLO x AK 47 that Will be taken out so i can grow it to get 10 clones.

I love doing the work. I love my babies.

everyone does,brother.I just hate when they get full,and I lose the ability to inspect everything,I have to crawl on the floor,and I dont dig that

you may find,that the strings are a little closer together than needed,my last few i set the screws 3.5 inches apart and seem to help with my hating them

Will you raise that or is the pvc and netting fixed? Doing kind of a scrog myself. And it's my first time. Good luck

holy shit player,THANK YOU

i didnt notice the pvc elbows slide on the screen,jesus thats sliced bread right there.I feel like punching myself in the face for not thinking of that a couple of years ago

+ reps

Back
Top Bottom