First time dirt grow

Bigbudha

Thanks Herby
No problem... How is the trimming in there when things get bushier at the bottom? I was thinking of building something similar, love how your scroging outside. Lol... kinda making the outdoors your grow room/tent! :)

No problem... How is the trimming in there when things get bushier at the bottom? I was thinking of building something similar, love how your scroging outside. Lol... kinda making the outdoors your grow room/tent! :)
The plan is to get the mesh full then lollipop everything below the canopy- hopefully increase air - I will have to crawl in to do it ....that won’t be fun lol

The plan is to get the mesh full then lollipop everything below the canopy- hopefully increase air - I will have to crawl in to do it ....that won’t be fun lol

Great idea. Never seen this style outside before.
Yeah crawling around on your tummy wont be that fun lol Take some photos from under the canopy while your down there.

Great idea. Never seen this style outside before.
Yeah crawling around on your tummy wont be that fun lol Take some photos from under the canopy while your down there.
I got a bit bored with the grow bags and decided to try this , not sure if it’ll work or not . The goal is too have a big fat pillow top looking mattress canopy of buds . We shall see ! Lol

I got a bit bored with the grow bags and decided to try this , not sure if it’ll work or not . The goal is too have a big fat pillow top looking mattress canopy of buds . We shall see ! Lol

I'm thinking your gonna start a trend by doing this here. Especially if you get some bad ass looking buds.

Nice set up. I wonder if you could use a mechanics creeper, like you use to get under cars, to lay on? Maybe put a little extra padding on it. I just don’t know if your board is wide or stable enough for that.

Oh yeah, simple wheels would probably be better. You wouldn’t need ones that turn or swivel. You could even nail/screw some small strips of wood on both side, the whole length of the board, to keep from going off the edge.

Hi All,
First time trying soil grow this season, I usually use coco in pots but decided to give this a whirl . It’s a work in progress but enjoy learning. I’ve added a quasi scrog just to add to the excitement. Any pointers or advice always welcome ! Happy growing

Great, great job my man! Enjoy that bountiful harvest when the time comes! Bravo

Yeah - I would imagine you would need over 75% for that to happen - I was thinking more along the lines of too many nutes.

EWC don’t have much in the way of nutes. The N-P-K on the bag I have is 0.5-0-0. The ones I found on Amazon are 1-0-0. It’s not the nutes, but from what I understand, they make everything else work better.

Back
Top Bottom