Heavy outdoor yielders, hybrid, and easy to grow

Gee

Hello, outdoor grower first time growing

Some growing pains but I’ve realized a high yielder, resistant to heat, and ease to grow are what I need for next season. I have 4 strains now (I got four to test me theory) and I really like two. The other two are more sensitive to nutrients. Ones I like are blackjack (late bloomer but a solid grower) and blue dream (fat buds)

Was hoping you all could share the highest yielding outdoor strain. I don’t know if mail order seed distributors can be shared on a forum, but I’m in California so it’s legal here.

Yes, I’ve done my searches online but there are many varying results. Fat buds please

Thanks

Do these qualify as fat? Sour Diesel grown outdoors in San Jose, CA. Very easy to grow, grew to almost 7 feet and yielded about 2 lbs.

I just got aroused! Lol I’m 25 miles northeast of you....

What size pots did you use and did you start growing them before 14 hours of daylight window started to give them a head start???? Seeds or clones??? Fertilizer too please.

Sorry for so many questions

I believe they have said Gorilla Zkittlez can grow up to 2500g outdoors, and is a nice strain to enjoy. Barney’s Farm was kind enough to allow me to pick 3 strains to grow for my only growdiaries.com account and picked Glookies. They are saying it can grow 3000g in an outdoor grow, and I tend to like my cookie strains.

Back
Top Bottom