First Time Grow - LED - Advice Welcome!

Best advice, Steven Is this Listen to these guys. they will not do your wrong. there is some of the best guys and ladies here.

oh from what I read. what most of us do is germ in a cup of water for 24hrs then on paper towel wet. clean none harmful chemicals. use pure water from stores. no sink stuff. chlorine and things will kill the seeds.

what I do is take a cup of water drop seed into it. when you see the seed float is good. let it sink to bottom of the glass. for 24hrs. then take it out put it in a high humidity area. or zip lock bag. on paper towel wet. with same kinds clean water. put in warm area. no more than 78 degrees. 72 is great. you then see a root come out of the seed. let it sit for few days. *I usually breath CO2 into the bag few times a day. Seed has to have for plant . no chems or anything now. clean fresh good water. after about 5 days you should be able to put into a jiffy pad or dirt. Dirt must be no fertilizer at first. Seed has enough food to live till first leaves show.. after leaves show you can transplant into bigger pot. I do mine until I see roots coming out of jiffy pad.

but these guys can tell you any thing u need to know here. there best ag people I seen.

Back
Top Bottom