First time grower need some advice

Joe207

420 Member
Hi everyone!! I'm Joe and I am a new grower.
I would like to plant some seeds of White Haze Auto from White Label.
Unfortunately I won't be able to build a grow room or grow outside...so I will place my pot next to my window
Which kind of soil and nutrients would you recommend using?

Thanks in advance
Joe

None, with out an adequate light source and environmental control you're wasting your time

Fox farm Ocean Forest and their trio of nutes. Youll be able to go about a month without feeding it as the soil has everything the plant needs for a while.

:welcome: to :420: @Joe207

Don't listen to the "nay sayers". I started in a closet with CFLs and Miracle Grow, and sometimes put my girls in the window or even in the middle of the room, if that's where the sun was at :thumb:

Fox farm Ocean Forest and their trio of nutes. Youll be able to go about a month without feeding it as the soil has everything the plant needs for a while.

I will try it thanks a lot!! :thumb:
I also read that the FFOF is a soil rich of nutrients, so lots of people say that it may give too many nuts to the plant and that could burn it. Did you experience this before?
Would you recommend to mix it with another soil and coco coir + perlite or it could be enough even by itself?

I also read that the FFOF is a soil rich of nutrients, so lots of people say that it may give too many nuts to the plant and that could burn it. Did you experience this before?
Would you recommend to mix it with another soil and coco coir + perlite or it could be enough even by itself?
I personally don't mix it with anything. I don't ever have problems using the soil. The problem is the soil is rich and people start using the nutrients too early instead of using just water for the first couple weeks. The plant will show you when it is ready to start feeding.

I personally don't mix it with anything. I don't ever have problems using the soil. The problem is the soil is rich and people start using the nutrients too early instead of using just water for the first couple weeks. The plant will show you when it is ready to start feeding.

FFOF is formulated for mature plants, not seedlings...And, I start using FF Big Bloom as soon as they pop surface :morenutes::morenutes:

FFOF is formulated for mature plants, not seedlings...And, I start using FF Big Bloom as soon as they pop surface :morenutes::morenutes:
I have always went from germination right into brand new FFOF right out the bag with zero problems every time. That soil has everything the plant needs for a couple weeks.

I have always went from germination right into brand new FFOF right out the bag with zero problems every time. That soil has everything the plant needs for a couple weeks.
Yep :thumb: I used to do that too :hmmmm: didn't want to nuke 'em :rofl: but take a look at the 5 day old Blackberry gum after feeding Big Bloom when she popped surface

EDIT: Not to mention FF says to feed from week 1 :thumb:
FF trio.JPG

AND: :rofl: I should mention I start my seedlings in a "no nute" starter mix :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom