First Time Grower

Hmm interesting, your plant looks droopy like one of mine. Not sure if it's the led that's doing it.

One of mine is perky, one is droopy. But I'm unsure of the strain, so.

Gona watch your journal

A healthy plant that is droopy is often a sign of it being over-watered. Make sure it dries out completely between watering/feedings.

A healthy plant that is droopy is often a sign of it being over-watered. Make sure it dries out completely between watering/feedings.

Thanks for the tip, I was letting it dry the top few inches of soil. But it hasn't ever been really dry yet. I'll try that, thanks

It is interesting to note same lights, same soil same seeds (I think). Can be so different sometimes ( I have two plants growing at the moment )

This is like 3 days after I switched it into flowering
image15558.jpeg
image15556.jpeg

That's a cool stealth set up you have there I dig it.

Sent a link to a buddy that is talking about doing that type of deal. He doesn't smoke or anything he is just a older cat that likes the way the plants look and smell and since he has retired he is always doing some random project I would never picture him doing so it cracks me up.

It looks like your off to a good start hope it turns out great I am in midst of my 1st grow as well so I know howstuff can get at times but the ppl on here are very cool and helpful and that goes a long way when getting going for 1st time like we are for sure.

Have fun
:thumb:

I've helped my bro grow several times but he's like a damn guru haha had one outside that was 6 foot tall and about 3 foot in diameter but this is my first on my own and the box is great just when it was in veg the 3 carbon filters it came with suck it smelled awful I'm veg I had to buy an odor control to sit ontop of the box which helps a little

Looks real good man! What exhaust fan do you have and how quiet it it? Im in the building stage of my grow box and for my outtake I have an old air hockey fan which is just way too loud.

I changed the fan in my cabinet, it's a small 80mm pc fan. But a ball bearing version, slightly lower cfm but the sound difference was huge.

Ac infinity was the name of the brand, on Amazon. The other option I was told was get a fan speed controller, turn the speed down can help noise levels too

I changed the fan in my cabinet, it's a small 80mm pc fan. But a ball bearing version, slightly lower cfm but the sound difference was huge.

Ac infinity was the name of the brand, on Amazon. The other option I was told was get a fan speed controller, turn the speed down can help noise levels too
Sweet I'll look into it. Thanks man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420

I bought it as a complete plug and play grow box with a 150w led upgrade here is the fan
110 CFM High Speed Dual Ball Bearing Aluminum Cased Fan I am very upset with their customer service though as I have contacted them 3 times my plant wasn't even in flowering and I could open my bedroom door and smell nothing but dank there is only an in fan not an out its a temp controlled box

image15676.jpeg
image15675.jpeg
image15674.jpeg
Still no signs of flowering! And boy am I anxious it was a little droopy was a little cold in the box 68 to be exact here are some pics, I fed it some ff big bloom and extra strength and it loved that

For some reason it won't let me post pics but my big fan leaves are turning brown on the edges and idk why I have not fed it in a while just mist the leaves with water should I go ahead and water or feed? I've been trying to post pics for about 30m and when I hit my photos it turns blue and won't pull up my pics should I pull the fan leaves??

Back
Top Bottom