First Time Growing My Favorite Plant

thats me if im not in a chopper

im an engineer in a tank or sniping ..

i will eventually get an xbox one but for now all my $$$ goes into my grow . once my harvest starts paying off i will get one .

Well it looks like nutrient burn is hitting my love bud again but I think it is starting to take nicely to the new pot, growing a lot of new leaves each day.
image15529.jpg
image15530.jpg

good..focus on her new growth ..

Hey jacks,
You seem to be going fairly well for your first go :thumb:
CFLs do work wonders in vege from experience, but I must say for the output of your LED everything looks like it still going very good, add a few 25-40watt cfls and shell bush right out,
Keep at it anyways mate :)

Hey jacks,
You seem to be going fairly well for your first go :thumb:
CFLs do work wonders in vege from experience, but I must say for the output of your LED everything looks like it still going very good, add a few 25-40watt cfls and shell bush right out,
Keep at it anyways mate :)

I appreciate the input Sir Budlovski! I had been worried about my love bud, thought I was doing something major wrong, this puts me at ease. I guess the added heat from the CFLs help the vegging process.

Yeah I like cfls they add heat but not too much, within limits of course haha I have a seedling atm under 1 cfl but noticed light and a cool tents been affecting it so rather then add a heater or anything I have just added 3 more cfls and that will help warm and add light.
Yeah your new growth is looking good mate, in soil something I learned aswell is to always be wary of mag and nitrogen defs there they main two that always hit me in soil but atm. You seem fine. :)
Give her stems a couple of slight bends carefully though haha maybe halfway up your main stem and that will really strengthen those stems of yours also. I do it to almost every plant every couple of weeks in vege.
:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom