First Time Journal: BlackcherryBop, GorillaBop & One OG Kush Clone

So. Here I have been growing in a tiny tent, 4 plants, 2 BlackcherryBop and 1 GorillaBop by Kitchenhawk and one OG Kush clone that originated from growers choice seeds.

Seeds: soaked for 12 hours then put in jiffy pods until roots are seen. I put them in 4” until they reach the 5th node then topped and they went into 1 gallon filled with doc buds high brix blend. Bent them 90 and pinned.
Stayed like that for 4 weeks. Once root bound I bumped them to 7 gallon fabric pots. They were drying out way too fast. Last night, Saturday August 29 I re potted them into 10 gallon plastic nursery pots filled with the docs soil.

They are under budget led series 3 plus red spec Samsung quantum board 3000k led flower light along with purple Phlizon supplemental lighting.
B10DD9F2-3A3E-47C6-ADC2-898F6689B643.jpeg
76B9E030-1A12-41B8-AE3D-E28987C9E971.jpeg
2555B011-D56E-4529-B9E5-32E813F4F66B.jpeg
51E0725A-5128-4F98-A926-33D139C6C59F.jpeg
58E75682-F4C3-46E4-AD37-CCE302A7E3E7.jpeg
8FDCC55F-F2ED-450E-90AD-3E71394B46C8.jpeg

For sure. Moved them about 24 hours ago. Hit them with a little plain water. Hoping to let them cruise to the end of stretch right at the max for my tent lol. Going to be tight. Will probably have to super crop a few leaders but no biggie. This is how you fill a 3x3 boom
Never had to supercrop so much using the same nutrients as you.
Great job on the plants, they look great. :high-five:
You need to hook me up with you pizzas recipes, they look chronic AF..lol

Never had to supercrop so much using the same nutrients as you.
Great job on the plants, they look great. :high-five:
You need to hook me up with you pizzas recipes, they look chronic AF..lol

Thanks brother. Much appreciated. I’d gladly share any recipe. I can post the pizza recipe right here if you want?? It’s all a labor of love lol

Ok @Sparkey224 here is the pizza recipe... I use weights for flower. Much easier IMO to get repeatable results.

this is for two 12-14” pizzas

in the stand mixer I put

240 grams (2 cups) all purpose white flour
12 grams instant yeast (2 pouches would be fine)
3tsp sugar
1tbsp kosher salt

Optional, sometimes I like to add to the dry stuff
1-2 tsp garlic powder to taste
1/2 tsp Dried Italian style herb mix,

mix dry ingredients well with whisk attachment

add 4/3 cups (1&1/3) of warm water at approx 120F
Add 1/3 cup olive oil

continue to whisk until well combined

remove whisk and allow mixture to set for 15 minutes until it gets quite bubbly and expands

Weigh and add another 200 grams (May want to do this in stages in case it is too much, humidity etc can effect the final amount) flour, mix with dough hook until a soft dough ball forms. May need to add more flour to get to the point where it does not stick to your fingers. At this point I remove it from the mixer and knead by hand for a few minutes.

form a single dough ball this should weigh out to approximately 1000grams. Cover with damp towel and let rest for 5 minutes.

divide into 2 equal balls. Knead each ball until each one is cohesive then let them rest under a towel for 5 minute each

pre heat oven to 400

I put 2 oven racks in the top most positions

prepare toppings
I use whole milk mozzarella, the pre grated type. Fresh is nice but too much water.
Fresh basil is always good

form your dough balls into your desired shape and thickness. I prefer thin east coast style

be careful not to pull the dough to stretch it. This makes dough like cardboard. Use your fingers to slowly work from the center out. I use non stick pans with a little cooking spray and form the pies directly on the pan. If you drum on the final shape with all of your finger tips like playing a rough piano it seems to help. The more uniform the beginning ball the more even the final result will be. It takes a little time and patience.

anyway. Get your pie formed, add sauce and toppings of your choice.

I go into the top most possible position until the cheese starts to bubble and brown slightly, about 15-20 minutes. At that point I move the pan to the bottom of the oven, not on a rack, directly on the floor of the oven. I have a gas oven so this is possible. If you can’t, get it as close as possible to the bottom. I do this for a few minutes until I start to smell it burn. Don’t walk away or get distracted. Keep a close eye. It is easy to burn it now, but pays off with a good crisp on the bottom and a little chew in it too.

Any questions and I’d be glad to help

welcome Halfalligatorsharkhalfman
thats one heck of a nickname :laugh: Nice garden and pizza.

Back
Top Bottom