First timer.organic indoor grow.low budget

Man your thumb is getting greener and greener:yummy:
Those plants are looking great:goodjob:

thanks alot man. ive just been doing what everyones letting me know. like ive been using the filter water from the fridge letting it sit for a day or two there to get room temp..water them every two or so days letting them have there wet dry time. an trying to keep the light in the right place.

butt like i said any more info on what to do next would be great..im pretty sure its gonna be 4 and 4. well i at least hope its been on 12/12 for about two or three nights now they have been really shoting up!!:roorrip::Rasta:

thanks alot man. ive just been doing what everyones letting me know. like ive been using the filter water from the fridge letting it sit for a day or two there to get room temp..water them every two or so days letting them have there wet dry time. an trying to keep the light in the right place.

butt like i said any more info on what to do next would be great..im pretty sure its gonna be 4 and 4. well i at least hope its been on 12/12 for about two or three nights now they have been really shoting up!!:roorrip::Rasta:

Since your using fox soil, now that you are in flowering I would recommend FF Big Bloom and Tiger bloom nutes. I am using them right now and the girls seem to love it.
The FF nutes have a recommended schedule to go by so we wont screw up. You can go to their site and check it out. :goodjob:

Since your using fox soil, now that you are in flowering I would recommend FF Big Bloom and Tiger bloom nutes. I am using them right now and the girls seem to love it.
The FF nutes have a recommended schedule to go by so we wont screw up. You can go to their site and check it out. :goodjob:

sweet thanks man. im gonna look in to that. i hope in a week or two since there in 12/12 they show sex so i could get the guys out already an get serious.lol. keep the info commin thanks alot.

heres another update..i still havent got any nutes. they look good though. they really love the foxfarm soil. im just using normal water from the fridge that i let sit for 24 hours. on every other day watering. the big ladys will be 7 weeks tomorrow 10.07.09..lol 7 weeks on the 7th. the lil ladys 3weeks 4 days old today. here are the pics from yesterday..still on 12.12 aswell.
10_5_09.JPG

55551.JPG

555551.JPG

5555551.JPG

55555551.JPG

i just water'd them in these pics. dnt mind that lil one..she jus needed water real bad.

loving the site. thanks again everyone for there help. these ladys are alot of funn!!

Hey razorsracing :grinjoint:
Every thing looks good. Except that poor little thing.;)
I bet by now they are jumping for the light and springing up. Hope you have enough room. They will double or triple in size in the flowering state. If they do jump up and you don't have the vertical space you can tie them down. It you do this be sure you tie the big stem at the bottom so it can't move and then you can tie a string or cord to the top of the stem and carefully bend it over and tie it down. This does two things. 1. reduces the hight 2. it will trick the plant into thinking it isn't getting enough light and in turn will grow new new stems to look for light, this will create more bud sights and a bigger yield. A better harvest.:cheer:
This is known as LSTing.
If you can get some nutes to give them, they are going to get hungry.
Even Miracle Grow liquid general purpose plant food would help. Add it at very weak strength at first to see how your plants react.
Another thing you can do is add soil to your pots and fill them all the way up to top of your containers. The plants will find it.

Good luck. You are doing great.:peace:

Hey razorsracing :grinjoint:
Every thing looks good. Except that poor little thing.;)
I bet by now they are jumping for the light and springing up. Hope you have enough room. They will double or triple in size in the flowering state. If they do jump up and you don't have the vertical space you can tie them down. It you do this be sure you tie the big stem at the bottom so it can't move and then you can tie a string or cord to the top of the stem and carefully bend it over and tie it down. This does two things. 1. reduces the hight 2. it will trick the plant into thinking it isn't getting enough light and in turn will grow new new stems to look for light, this will create more bud sights and a bigger yield. A better harvest.:cheer:
This is known as LSTing.
If you can get some nutes to give them, they are going to get hungry.
Even Miracle Grow liquid general purpose plant food would help. Add it at very weak strength at first to see how your plants react.
Another thing you can do is add soil to your pots and fill them all the way up to top of your containers. The plants will find it.

Good luck. You are doing great.:peace:

thanks alot first off OldMedMan. ur helping alot. i was thinking of doing something like that so they could all get the even amount of light. the thing that keeps killing me though is that i dont wanna do a thing to them till i find out sex.lol. but what u said sounds like a super idea. u should tell me more i think imma give it a shot. the second i get the cash im gonna go get some nutes for sure.

im gonna put some more pics from tonight in a min lmk what u think. thanks again. keep all the good info commin!:roorrip::cheer::thanks:

heres the lil girls. ill be moving them the hps lights as soon as there 4 weeks on the 9th.. they really shot up with the foxfarm..ive had them on 24 hours of light from seeds.

10.6.09:
first the lil one that needed the water..lol. shes ok now.
6666666666666.JPG

666666666666.JPG

66666666666666.JPG

66666666666.JPG

6666666666.JPG

666666666666666.JPG

heres the big ladys...

10.06.09: two shots of every one. i was bored!
1_10_06_09.JPG

1_12.JPG

2_10_06_09.JPG

2_22.JPG

3_4.JPG

3_31.JPG

4_.JPG

4_4.JPG

5_.JPG

5_5.JPG

6_.JPG

6_6.JPG

7_.JPG

7_7.JPG

8_.JPG

8_8.JPG

lmk what u guys think....which are female or female? ooh i mean male.lol. or what strain the look like. since they are just from seeds ive kept for over a year or more.ha.

thanks again to everyone for helping me and looking.

oh ya. and i numberd them too. 1 is at the top counting down to 8. 1 is the tallest and 8 is the shortest. im gonna post more pics tonight or tomm. i like oldmans idea...so i tied 1 to 5 down and left 6 7 8 alone cuz they look real nice standing straight up<3

heres the shots from having them tied for one night an day. it looks really good. still debating if i should tie the short ones down. i think i will cuz i want a big turn out. lol.

10.07.09: 7weeks old
10_07_09.JPG

7777.JPG

77777.JPG

777777.JPG

7777777.JPG

77777777.JPG

777777777.JPG

7777777777.JPG

the ones i havent tied down yet. cuz they are jus too cute.lol
77777777777.JPG

777777777777.JPG

7777777777777.JPG

the new ones. they got big fast! this Friday at 4weeks old im moving them in with the girls. i really hope i can make it work lol. this is why i need to know the sex already. space is getting tight and i really dont wanna kill any off for no reason. i LOVE THEM.haha.
77_77.JPG

again let me know what u guys think. what i should do. an which look male or female.lol.

and as always. thanks to all!

Wow! What a difference. I'm sure glad those plants are young. I noticed you didn't tie the main stem down before you LST'd them. If you do more be sure to hold the main stem in place by tying it down or bend it the opposite way the from the way your going tie them. Your OK now because they are young and pliable. Once they are older you could snap the stem. :goodjob:
Sorry you will not see sex for a while yet.
You could go to flower 12/12 now and in a couple of weeks they will show you sex. Which might not be a bad idea if you are worried about hight.
You babies will double or triple in size. So be ready.
I think we all start too many plants our first grow. I did.:ganjamon:
Soon as they show sex you can get rid of the males and you'll have more room for the ladies to grow.:yummy:
I think growing makes us (forces) us to have more patience. So chill a bit my friend :grinjoint:
You are doing a great job.:cheer:
Sorry I keep thing of things to say.
You could fill those pots up to the top with more soil, they'll need all the can get. It would help if you covered that one stem which is laying on the soil.
Keep on your doing great. :peace:

Wow! What a difference. I'm sure glad those plants are young. I noticed you didn't tie the main stem down before you LST'd them. If you do more be sure to hold the main stem in place by tying it down or bend it the opposite way the from the way your going tie them. Your OK now because they are young and pliable. Once they are older you could snap the stem. :goodjob:
Sorry you will not see sex for a while yet.
You could go to flower 12/12 now and in a couple of weeks they will show you sex. Which might not be a bad idea if you are worried about hight.
You babies will double or triple in size. So be ready.
I think we all start too many plants our first grow. I did.:ganjamon:
Soon as they show sex you can get rid of the males and you'll have more room for the ladies to grow.:yummy:
I think growing makes us (forces) us to have more patience. So chill a bit my friend :grinjoint:
You are doing a great job.:cheer:
Sorry I keep thing of things to say.
You could fill those pots up to the top with more soil, they'll need all the can get. It would help if you covered that one stem which is laying on the soil.
Keep on your doing great. :peace:
thanks again for all the help. but how do u mean tie them down a different way? let me know on that. oh an ya my bad i was meaning to do that lastnight but got all caught up in makin the new set up for the lil girls. oh ya and idk if u read but im already on 12/12 been for like two weeks now. lol. thats why im waiting for the sex.<3 like everyone.haha. but again an always thanks man. they are lookin better everyday. :goodjob:

Looking like the plants will get very big quickly!
thanks man. they have been. everytime the light goes on it looks like they grow more than an inch a day. lol:slide:

Hey man here's a link to all about LST method and the reasons behind it:ganjamon:
420 Magazine > THE GROW ROOM > Frequently Asked Questions
Question about LST method
Hope that helps.:goodjob:

I see I didn't make it link. Sorry, but now you know where it is.
:popcorn:

Hey man here's a link to all about LST method and the reasons behind it:ganjamon:
420 Magazine > THE GROW ROOM > Frequently Asked Questions
Question about LST method
Hope that helps.:goodjob:

I see I didn't make it link. Sorry, but now you know where it is.
:popcorn:

thanks alot man. im gonna look into that tonight when my ladys wake up. thanks alot again man for all the help. and thanks for all the good comments.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom