First timer

20171217_204346.jpg
20171217_204341.jpg
20171217_204331.jpg

Welcome Deecee81 :welcome:

It certainly looks like a deficiency of some sort, but I am far from an expert.

What are you feeding them now? Have you added Cal-mg? My cal/mg deficiency started fast & cost me a week or two of growth. It was rust colored irregular spots on the lower leaves at the start of veg.

You can also ask on this thread: Ask Us Anything

Ian

Hi everyone first time.on here and first time grower. All's going well so far. Think no may have mag deficiency tho.
Deecee, looks like a micro nutrient issue. Micro nutrients include a litany of elements that the plants only need a tiny amount of. I would say get yourself a bottle of General Hydro Micro, part of the Flora line. Super easy to find, and super cheap. There are other micro nutrients out there if you find one I'm sure you'll be fine.

When you mix this stuff up make sure micro goes in the water first! Be sure that it is completely mixed, then add Calcium, then the rest. In that order This will help keep the nutrient lockout down to a minimum. Cheers
2ecc31c2afc9961f975e7e636862f7f2.jpg

Thanks for the info stltoed. I added Epsom salts and started nutes and all seems to be going good.
Had mega stretch over the last week

Tha is for the reply. It's all new to me so just trying to keep it simple and adapt. But I think it's goi g well this far

Always good to hear .

Looks good. Almost looks like it needs water, but your plant looks great for a first attempt.

There's so much to learn and I will say you lucked out by coming here. This forum is chocked full of wonderful folks who love fixing issues and helping out. This is kind of a rare thing. You're gonna be just fine!

Back
Top Bottom