Flowering with 25% Humidity

Fossil fuel

420 Member
I am flowering in my grow tent And it’s basically summer now so I purchased a portable AC unit to get my temperature is down which has worked amazing but has lowered my humidity from 45% to 25 percent and my small humidifier ain’t doing nothing any suggestions ? Before the AC unit my temperature was 35C that is way too much in flowering is it not ?

Hello Tokin Roll ! I I mean week Five of flowering and I have another 3 to 4 weeks left , I have my portable hey see outside the tent with my own DIY flexible ventilation pipe going into the tent to bring in the cold air from the AC
Tent size 150 x 150 x 2 high
2 1500w bestva LEDS
2 fans inside
Small humidifier

I had an inlay fun bringing in fresh air from outside in the garden straight inside the grow tent but now as it’s summer it was bringing in hot air so I sealed it off and placed the portable AC
My humidity was perfect before the AC unit I do know AC units drop the humidity but it’s 25% too low and if so should I go back to my old set up which the humidity was perfect but my temperatures were very high reach in 36 Celsius thank you very much my friend

Okay let's start.

1. Middle flower 25% humidity is great don't raise it.

2. You did not mention anything about an exhaust fan? How's the smell?

3. The inlet air can be passive- meaning just natural ventilation will work, you don't need a fan for it.

4. Are you in a southern or western state or somewhere else on this rock?

We will get thought this grow with a little help from your friends.

Tok..

Images are nice.

Welcome to 420, tok nailed it and maybe this will help you on your next grow.

vpd-chart.gif

Yea mate when I moved to Canberra, ambient humidity was so low that my grow space was like 25-35% from about week 3 of flower on.

Those flowers didn't miss a beat and went on to be some of the best ones I've managed yet!

Just need to be mindful of temps, the VPD chart @Drillerjoe has linked above is a handy tool to use!

Back
Top Bottom