Forest Gump Is Growing!

ForestGump

Thought I might as well try my hand at some photo period Blue Girl Scout cookies. I popped some seeds at 100% germination at different intervals. All seem well so far. Some are in my collected cat litter buckets that I drilled full of holes and a few in Rural king buckets the same way, and the rest are in Dollar Store mesh bags I got for a buck a piece. (they are strong!) Have only topped two so far. Using homemade farm compost, Ocean Forest and lots of perlite and a little vermiculite. Also using Fox Farms trio nutes. Started nutes at 1/2 concentration and am slowly building up a little. At plant tops I am getting nearly 1000 lumens from my three led lights..(one is 600 watts...others 100 each for some side lighting)....seems sufficient so far. Lets see what happens, eh?
DSC01857.JPG
DSC01868.JPG
DSC01871.JPG

Flower room upstairs small veg down stairs for me that way no light ever leaks into the bloom chamber plus the flower room needs better venting.:)

My bloom chamber has a forced fan that will pull through my air conditioner and exhaust through a vent in the roof, with a carbon filter...so I can keep it at a decent temp for bloom and plenty of air exchange. Got that done..now just need to light proof the other side of the tent...one day at a time while they are veggin...lol

Back
Top Bottom