Forest Gump Is Growing!

I keep my hps close and they do not burn so led should be ok at close range just not touching them a few inches iv seen some hang them here.

Attachments

• 20190503_231109.jpg
    20190503_231109.jpg
    643 KB · Views: 84
Hey buddy nice set up you got there. Im not a soil grower so won't be much use to you but watch what you're doing with the nutes. Half strength is generally as much as they ever need and it's a lot for plants that size.
If you see any of the leaf tips claw down at the end or they start going dark green then drop it a bit.
Looks good though mate :)

I Actually got the tent and most of this stuff for free from a relative who lives locally. He told me about this site and gave me the buckets and told me about the cheap bags. He has had a log on here somewhere before. He went to planting outside with the plants marked by gps. I suck at navigating the site, but kinda learning. Felt I had to give credit where credit is due. He said he would show me how to clone, but after reading up on it it seems simple enough. Funny though, they were all supposed to be photo period plants, but look at this one from the same seed order. only six inches tall and I see this..wtf?..( they did throw in 5 xtra seeds for free...could this be an autoflower?)
DSC01878.JPG

What is your light schedule?

Be careful leaving water droplets on your leafs. It acts as a magnifying glass and burns your leafs. Give them a nice shake after feeding to shake off any water droplets. I go as far as wiping them off with a towel as best as I can lol

Regarding burning the leaves with water droplets, I was told to solve the problem by foilar spraying before lights on or after lights out. Makes sense. I burned the crap out of some new growth before.
Havent had any problems myself, and I see no nute burn...they are simply great so far. Some def have more indica than others looking at the leaves I am thinking...guess time will tell. I do really think they slipped an autoflower seed in there thought!! If it is then I am wondering why anyone would grow autos when they bud that short....waste of time for a popcorn bud if you ask me.

just trying not to over water, so letting moisture gauge get to near 0 before i water and seems to be working out great so far. I would simply lift the pots to check weight, but cant reach them all...lol...

Havent had any problems myself, and I see no nute burn...they are simply great so far. Some def have more indica than others looking at the leaves I am thinking...guess time will tell. I do really think they slipped an autoflower seed in there thought!! If it is then I am wondering why anyone would grow autos when they bud that short....waste of time for a popcorn bud if you ask me.
except, thinking back, my friends autos grew to be 4 feet high....but he is a genius!!

Just an update for me...all stages seem to be flourishing...sticking with 1/2 strength on the nutes at every other water. I really cant complain so far. Topped a couple pretty good, but seeing nice colas as a result. Anyway..that is what I have.
DSC01894.JPG
for
DSC01896.JPG
DSC01900.JPG
DSC01898.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01892.JPG
    DSC01892.JPG
    796.2 KB · Views: 57
Gonna have to do a couple clones soon to keep everything in line....hope I dont fail. My friend uses only perlite and rosebud cloning powder with a home made chamber...gave me a blue and white led stick for them. Will see if I can copy him. The cloning chamber he gave me is an old 8 track case with a clear top...I am sure I will kill them.

Hey buddy nice set up you got there. Im not a soil grower so won't be much use to you but watch what you're doing with the nutes. Half strength is generally as much as they ever need and it's a lot for plants that size.
If you see any of the leaf tips claw down at the end or they start going dark green then drop it a bit.
Looks good though mate :)
Thank you, only doing 1/2 strength at every other water to be safe...they are thriving so far. Since they look so good gonna stick with that.

Back
Top Bottom