Forest Gump Is Growing!

Ok. Got the veg tent full of SuperSkunk babies. The last of the Girl scout cookies are in the bloom tent. Gonna be nice to just change it up. Lets see what happens!!!
DSC03702.JPG
DSC03703.JPG
DSC03706.JPG

Blue Girls Scout are in bloom...the last of them. The Super Skunk is looking good. Did some fimming....They are bushy and looking healthy. Gonna do some high stress training in the am. They seem happy and all. Gonna let them take their time and go from there.
DSC03757.JPG
DSC03758.JPG

All read says roots need air, air air, so I drilled a lot of holes in the sides too...I guess I will see,...lol
You will love smart pots if you haven't used them yet. :cough:

Blue Girls Scout are in bloom...the last of them. The Super Skunk is looking good. Did some fimming....They are bushy and looking healthy. Gonna do some high stress training in the am. They seem happy and all. Gonna let them take their time and go from there.
DSC03757.JPG
DSC03758.JPG
I'm growing super skunk too. They are babies right now but getting quite bushy too. Good luck on the LST I'll be doing it to when the time is right

The Super Skunk looks good. I fimmed them to grow down low,,except for the one in the back left...I let her reach up a little...probly have to give her some support. 100% sprouts on the seeds. Gonna have to clone soon and see what happens. I will throw in a pic of the Girls Scouts blooming...!!!!
DSC03765.jpg
DSC03757.JPG
DSC03775.jpg

The Super Skunk looks good. I fimmed them to grow down low,,except for the one in the back left...I let her reach up a little...probly have to give her some support. 100% sprouts on the seeds. Gonna have to clone soon and see what happens. I will throw in a pic of the Girls Scouts blooming...!!!!
DSC03765.jpg
DSC03757.JPG
DSC03775.jpg
Awesome I can't wait to see how your superskunk does since I'm growing the same

Like I said, last of the Blue Scouts....may be the best example for me as far as colas. Just an amazing plant!! I give all credit to my wife...she trained it. It seems to come natural to her. I tried to trim another and she took the scissors from me!!
DSC03822.JPG

She did a good job!! Lol but now that you’ve watched her do it, I’m sure it would be pretty easy for you to imitate what she has done! :thumb:
My hobby has turned into hers...I can't do anything without her getting right in there and helping!! When I first started she had a strict limit of six plants. Now, with her pushing me, I have 31 in the works if you count the clones we just did! It goes pretty much like this...I fim and high stress train....she gripes and grabs the plant and does more...and I have to hear "there honey, that looks better!"...God help me!! Gotta love her though!!!!!

Awesome I can't wait to see how your superskunk does since I'm growing the same
Well...I let the Super Skunks run rampant for a bit...just been busy and worn out. They sure do want to grow!! I really, really did some high stress training to get them back in control as you can see in the first pic. Then the third pic is week old clones from them already. Seem to take to cloning well! One thing is for sure....they like a lot more water than my last run of Girl Scouts!!!
DSC03824.JPG
DSC03823.JPG
DSC03827.JPG

Well...I let the Super Skunks run rampant for a bit...just been busy and worn out. They sure do want to grow!! I really, really did some high stress training to get them back in control as you can see in the first pic. Then the third pic is week old clones from them already. Seem to take to cloning well! One thing is for sure....they like a lot more water than my last run of Girl Scouts!!!
DSC03824.JPG
DSC03823.JPG
DSC03827.JPG
Oh...these things will reach for the sky in a second if you don't train them...found that out already!!!!

Just a quick pic or two of some of the Blue Girl Scout Cookie. That is two plants harvest at about 12-14 inches high not including the pot. I got 73.17 grams from the two. Sooo...an oz and a little over a 1/4 for each plant if my figures are correct. Have 9 more of those in bloom...then Super Skunk rules the roost!!!
adj.jpg
adj2.jpg
:ganjamon:

This is the Super Skunk in the veg tent that I butchered last night because she was too tall. I was hard on her. She has rebounded overnight and looks better! Before and after pic, mind you. lol...I love her!!!
butch.jpg
DSC03838.JPG

I bet!! I would too!

I just had a friend come over last night for me to help him out. I had some other stuff I was giving him, he said nope, I want the stuff you grew. Lol everybody loves the stuff I grow. I feel your pain when you say your friends love it too lol

A pic or two of the Super Skunk clones...100% on them. They look good to me so far...Hardened off and ready to go. I am taking it easy on nutes, letting them do their thing. I am NOT high tech, but working for me!!
20200930_233651.jpg
20200930_233643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom