Forest Gump Is Growing!

I’ve definitely don’t have the time to forum like I used to... been super busy!! If I don’t show up for a while, get at me at my boptang journal. I just don’t have the time like I used to stay up to date with all the notifications!!

enjoy the movie man!! Sounds like a special family moment!!!

Harvesting a couple in the am...will post a couple pics...for now....here is my home-built recumbent electric bike. I used a 48 volt lithium battery with a mounted control board, 3 speed enclosed rear end. You can adjust the pedal assist while driving and it recharges if you pedal!!! She runs at 36 mph in 3rd gear. I put 84 miles on her the other day and had a half charge when I reached home!! She now has 794 miles on her!!
DSC03608.JPG
motor.jpg

Wish I had more time to stop in. I make it when I can. Good to see you, FG. The girls look great.

Lol...a bunch of extra plants I placed outside in the heat cause I have too many, and wanted room for the new Super Skunk I popped. They took right off after a good thunderstorm. Some are close to harvest, but I switched them early, and they are smallish, but the buds look great. They taller ones seems to want to reach out and go for glory. My plans were to chop them and toss them in the burning barrel with the trash, but they seem to be telling my they have the will to live! Gotta love it!!!!
outs.jpg
DSC03618.JPG
DSC03618.JPG
DSC03621.JPG
DSC03622.JPG

Back
Top Bottom