Fresh Start - 1st Time Grow - WW Auto

Kingblizz

This is my first grow!!! Two ww autos from pyramid seeds in 3 or 5 gall. i have a little greenhouse outside. not the best but its a green house. i got regular potting soil that i mixed with petite. The seeds are germenting inside of jiffy greenhouse pods with a top and a heater underneath. so like a incubator. is there anything i should know about greenhouse grows, what kind of nuts (cheap)i can use to help my yield? how much to water and when? I have done my own researh but just looking for help to get the most out of it.

Here's a pic of my 2 bean's just starting to poke a lil tail out . Shot glass of water for 36 hours 24 at the bottom
Then 2 days in papertowels (don't let it dry completely out put a shot glass of water in their every dayish) Tomoorow will be throwing it in coco coir to sprout precharged with lite cal mag

i have mine in jiffy pots and i couldn't wait so i seen them and they are spouting. so a little longer. few more days and ill drop them in 5gal and not sure what dirt im using yet. not doing nuts wanna be natutal. what dirt can i use?

Up date. they are now 4 days old. they went out side for first time today! they got good sunlight in the green house today. a storm is brewing which droped a few plants over so i took them in to be safe. i got them in a fish tank with a reg fish light. temp is at 75f and humidy is at 78! any help guys. i plan on moving back outside after storm. Tom morning. they will get tranplanted in to final pots 5 gall with fox farm organic soil. i got nuts but imma need help y'all. thanks

Also lil roots are starting to peek out.so another reason y imma put in pots before work Tom. all i do is take off netting and place in hole. then watch grow!!!

Back
Top Bottom