Fresian Dew Finish

Northern Boxer

420 Member
Over the past few years, my outdoor grow has suffered from botrytis issues late into the flower stages so this season I went with a Dutch variety of Fresian Dew from Dutch Passion Seeds as the feedback was positive for outdoor grows in conditions that are cooler and damp such as my experience in Ontario. One lower flower started to show signs of bud rot so I cut it out and the rest appears to be clear. However I covered them last night as we had a frost this morning and the weather forecast over the next week is overcast with mixed precipitation. My question is should I crop now or try to ride it out for another 2 weeks as the buds are not real tight and tricomes are still very clear. Any experience with this genetics or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20181005_103509.jpg
    20181005_103509.jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 136
I've never grown the strain , but I'm having similar issues here in Northern Michigan. If she's not getting any worse leave her , but as soon as she starts showing more sign of rot I'd chop. I will risk losing a little to have a finished crop. Just my 2cents. Hope it all works out for you!!!

Thanks CavScout420, have had a few days of sunny and warm conditions and hoping to hold out for another week. Love the outdoor grow but always a challenge in my territory. Good growing.

Back
Top Bottom