Overview of my girls: day #13 of flowering

Adamchuck

Hi guys :)
Hope you're all well and doing amazing.

This is the 3rd time I practice growing this amazing flower. I am growing in soil and under 4 50W COB's of CREE in a 2X2 tent. I use dutch pro as nutes and the seed is from Dutch Passion house.
I think they are doing well, but maybe a bit slow in bud development. or maybe it is all in my mind. I'd be happy to get some of your wisdom and experience should you be interested to share it :)

how are my girls looking? is my Lollipoping done well?

Attachments

• klCEjV0dRrOz3mifqR1PYw.jpg
    klCEjV0dRrOz3mifqR1PYw.jpg
    659.6 KB · Views: 148
  • fullsizeoutput_d51.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_d51.jpeg
    759.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 5dgYH2OPR22%r8w9bqVqdA.jpg
    5dgYH2OPR22%r8w9bqVqdA.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 133
They look nice and healthy to me, must get a little crowded in there with two plants.
I agree. it is crowded and not easy to manage in this tiny space. sadly, this is all the space got. I hope they'll produce high yields as well as hight potent cannabis :) is my lollipoping done well?

Your loolipop looks great to me. I love to see leaves pointing towards the lights like that instead of being droopy. Regarding the high yields I also have a small place and this summer I started my first real outdoor grow and could see how much debelopped they are than any indoor one I grew. Tiny space procude tiny plants so not big yields. However with your space you can still harvest a solid 200g if everything goes well

Your loolipop looks great to me. I love to see leaves pointing towards the lights like that instead of being droopy. Regarding the high yields I also have a small place and this summer I started my first real outdoor grow and could see how much debelopped they are than any indoor one I grew. Tiny space procude tiny plants so not big yields. However with your space you can still harvest a solid 200g if everything goes well
Hi man.
Thanks for the kind words. It’s nice to know that 2000 pages read are not in vain ;). Growing weed isn’t a walk in the park if you aim high .
I guess outdoor growing has tons of more variables than indoor where we all act as gods. I do know that outdoor could produce Much more if conditions are optimal.
I’ll keep you posted on this current grow buddy ;)
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom