Fridge Grow - Would Like Feedback & Opinions

Thinking out loud. A refrigerator might have the potential to make a really efficient co2 grow box. Must learn more.

/Obi
Thank you obi wan! I'm a stoner, not a horticulturalist or anything so I had no idea the benefits of co2 so I googled it haha fuck yes. You really are a Jedi mentor.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I really like the Frankenstein grow, no disrespect! I love seeing others do things that I do, creating a new wonderful monster. It's alive, IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Mary Jane
It looks junky and cheap as fuck but it has everything I think it needs so here's hoping it all pans out haha

"Carbon dioxide-is the primary source of carbon in life on Earth and its concentration in Earth's pre-industrial atmosphere since late in the-Precambrian-was regulated by-photosynthetic organisms and geological phenomena. As part of the-carbon cycle,-plants,-algae, and-cyanobacteria-use-light energy-to-photosynthesise-carbohydrate-from carbon dioxide and water, with oxygen produced as a waste product."

Donald G. Kaufman; Cecilia M. Franz (1996).-Biosphere 2000: protecting our global environment. Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co.-ISBN-978-0-7872-0460-0.

Am I allowed to quote things like that?

Sorry if not.. But the whole greenhouse affect thing makes me excited!

Re: Fridge Grow - Would Like Feedback & Opinions

Man I was baked last night, and got way ahead of myself. I was thinking of ways to use the co2 emissions from the fridge feeding back into the box. Hence the previous post. Anyone handy with shit like that who could tell me if it is possible, and if it is costly to do?

All is ready to clone. Mini fridge was 24C when I checked this morning. Res water was 20C also so no chance of any root rot from here on. Is that temp a bit low for roots to absorb nutes?

420-magazine-mobile2132670264.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1071577840.jpg

you can make a home made co2
emitter by getting a 2 litre bottle put a small hole in the lid and adding 2 teaspoons of yeast a cup of sugar and fill it up 2 thirds of the way with hot water then shake shake shake then place in the fridge and it emits c02 , google it,its good for a small enclosed grow like yours, by the way your set up is rad i love it

you can make a home made co2
emitter by getting a 2 litre bottle put a small hole in the lid and adding 2 teaspoons of yeast a cup of sugar and fill it up 2 thirds of the way with hot water then shake shake shake then place in the fridge and it emits c02 , google it,its good for a small enclosed grow like yours, by the way your set up is rad i love it
Thank you so much! That seems like a real easy way to do it haha I was about to start tinkering with the bloody fridge fuck that now.

Back
Top Bottom