Frost Factory - Show me your glands!

Master Kush BX
IMAG46511.jpg
IMAG4647.jpg
IMAG4636.jpg
IMAG46291.jpg

Killed it CareStaker,.:bravo:
That plant looks wicked. I really like the long and slender tacoing leaves coated in trics. Is the folding genetics? If not is it a reaction to a flush or foliar spray? I really like the look and have noticed it quite often in pictures while I'm seed hunting.

Thanks Twox, she was all fire. She looks pretty obscene. :) Yield was horrible, like real real bad, and she was my first of the pack, so I just let her go, figuring I'd see better. Worse than stray kittens...wish I could keep em all. :yummy: I don't know what the taco is, but I thought it was deficiency, which is what you want imo, if you're flushing the soil and leeching the leaves.

Re: Frost Factory - Show me your frosty glands!

Which strain gave you the best high THC %?

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies was 24%, Blackberry Kush was 22% (rounding up to the nearest whole number). So it's not really a very wide difference, BUT I have to say I have seen Cookies varieties get >25% and up to 30% quite a bit. whereas Blackberry Kush seems to top out right about where mine is at. I did see one "Platinum Blackberry Kush" test result that was 32%... I'd give my left you-know-what for a cut of that.

Anyway, blah blah blah, if you're interested I doubt you'll find Blackberry Kush so I'd look for a cookies variety. I hear Sinmint Cookies is some amazing stuff.

Twox,

I'd be super interested in seeing results on your buds. Every time I look at your journal I'm amazed. I've worked on some legal farms, so I've seen literally thousands of plants, yours are the frostiest I've ever seen. I'm sure your stuff is knocking on 30%'s door if not knocking it the @!&# down.

I recently received White Cookies from CropKingSeeds and I'm exited to see what results I get. I want these to produce huge trichomes results!

Thanx for the compliments Fertilizer..:thanks: To be honest, i would be happy with 20%.:thumb: All I'm doing is it keeping these plants alive and happy if there's such a thing.. they're doing all the work.

Here's a couple shots of my favorite plant this run. UrklexOC#3... Smells so freakin good. She just got the chop today... My veg tents stuffed and it's time to rotate..
20170402_170940.jpg
20170402_170926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom