Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Plenty of sun, just not at my house! I've got KingJoe's problem if I try to plant in soil...trees in the wrong places :rolleyes:.
Been giving your situation some thought. You said you use the shed for multi storage. Maybe you should build another shed just for your canna babies. Then you could fire up that new light from jotm :cool:

Been giving your situation some thought. You said you use the shed for multi storage. Maybe you should build another shed just for your canna babies. Then you could fire up that new light from jotm :cool:
If they ever ship those (out of stock since March)! I'm completely out of room on the property but if I get the Growant it will go in the shed, and the Mars can stay in the bike shed. I think the Growant has a better spread. If they ever ship those ;).

If they ever ship those (out of stock since March)! I'm completely out of room on the property but if I get the Growant it will go in the shed, and the Mars can stay in the bike shed. I think the Growant has a better spread. If they ever ship those ;).
Hmm bike shed. You ride your bikes a lot still Shed? ;)

Newty, your greenhouse skills are fabulous! I had to stop watering my greenhouse when I went On vacation and didn’t plug in the water timer before I left apparently. Oops. So I went in there today, haven’t been in there in a couple weeks. It’s been drought dry for weeks. I haven’t watered anything in there for probably 6 weeks at the least. This is what I found:). Talk about a trooper!
196123CE-2B27-47F4-97C7-B836D0E38CB7.jpeg
1F2E35C9-4E93-454C-94C4-40A72A28C272.jpeg

No water and some kind of bugs...still putting out some funky pistils. To put it in perspective, here is the habenero that sits next to her.
AEC89960-AA8F-4466-8215-4AA782425F1B.jpeg

Anyways, much love and appreciation to all of y’all who didn’t kill their gardens this summer:). Lol.

Thanks Jesse! I’ve been off work and obsessed with gardening so that helps keep things in order;) sorry to hear about your plant but wow they sure do survive some harsh conditions eh?!
These are fricken fabulous! Your growing these outside in Ontario?? No hiding!? Daaaang :D
It's not very big, just a Suncast plastic thing:
I’ve always wanted to see inside! Thanks:)
But happy wife!
Haha I was just saying how I need a hot tub! Can you please call my bf and teach him that??

Its been a while since my last confession...

This is the end for us! I will leave this journal open if people still have outdoor stuff to showcase?? Ill keep my eye on it for now ;) LETS SEE THOSE GUERILLA GROW HARVEST PICS??

This journal has been waaaay better that I could have imagined
Thanks for all of your great wisdom and fabulous contributions :thanks:

It has snowed 7-10 days this month. Its been gloomy and rainy since the beginning of august and the last 3 weeks has hovered around -3. I was sad to chop them down but it had to be done as the weather is only getting colder and they were not going to stand for 1 more day!

Chopped on Flower Day 43 and did you know Deb has been around for 1 full year:D

I dismantled the green house and ripped those screens right off their bodies for a quick defoliation :battingeyelashes: and to see if they could hold their own bodies...they did!

#scroggincrystal #scroggindeb THIS JOINT IS FOR YOU GALS!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom