Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Hahahahaha super stoned and postin!

What’s crazy is they have been snowed on since yesterday and they still boppin under there:D oh and it’s been below zero at night for 2 weeks oh and this is the 3rd dump of snow in 2 weeks :D:eek:

I know I’m not getting big buds at this point but I just need to see how much they can take!

Hot water bucket a day keeps the frost away. Also this snow load on my greenhouse is helping keep the warmth in. The neighbours must wonder what I’m doing under there all the time lol
Earlier tonight
E9B2AFBD-10CA-4DB0-88AD-582B4DD62A16.jpeg
5A518DEB-1774-471B-8D57-023D4BD4FDFE.jpeg

I see all that snow and I know its coming my way soon lol damn winter.

Back with a flash as its outdoors all the way folks, jimminy cricket ain't got a finger on me....haha

#quadsquad
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Then also 3 ak48 fem..
image.jpeg
Love that training! So perfect.
:thumb:
Looking great buddy!
:passitleft:

And my autos and SoloCup comp entries.... in humidity bags....
image.jpeg

Kush van Stitch reg auto
image.jpeg

Kush auto fem
image.jpeg

Ak47 auto...

CandyLand f2 and Bushfire OG bx1.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So these are my 2 entries for a local solocup comp here at home.

1. mcD solo has a little reservoir in the bottom but I'm going to change the design whe I re-pot.

2. DIY fabric pot in a wire frame reason being is I'm going to quadline as I want maximum area coverage for the arms which I'll tie to the frame... Also I can anchor the wire frame to the ground when she becomes top heavy......

I'm running 2x ak48 fem in soil with barley sprout tea so far as I hear it's good all rounder for a growing plant as well as popcorn sprout tea.....

I'm really aiming to wow some folk as I know no one whose entered is doing anything like the DIY fabric cup...haha

Newty, your greenhouse skills are fabulous! I had to stop watering my greenhouse when I went On vacation and didn’t plug in the water timer before I left apparently. Oops. So I went in there today, haven’t been in there in a couple weeks. It’s been drought dry for weeks. I haven’t watered anything in there for probably 6 weeks at the least. This is what I found:). Talk about a trooper!
196123CE-2B27-47F4-97C7-B836D0E38CB7.jpeg
1F2E35C9-4E93-454C-94C4-40A72A28C272.jpeg

No water and some kind of bugs...still putting out some funky pistils. To put it in perspective, here is the habenero that sits next to her.
AEC89960-AA8F-4466-8215-4AA782425F1B.jpeg

Anyways, much love and appreciation to all of y’all who didn’t kill their gardens this summer:). Lol.

Back
Top Bottom