FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

Nice nugs FutR! Looks frosty man. I made a mistake wet trimming my Durban. I knew better but second guessed myself.
First harvest so I learned a lot! First 3 I wet trimmed and broke down and hung. I’m thinking I like the whole plant hang better thus far, patiently waiting to do a final compare

Amnesia lemon is all trimmed here are some pics of her beautiful sticky buds 3 1/2 jars full of her wow 14.8 oz!!!! I’ll set the scale to grams tomorrow and do a final update of all plants and grams. Rolling a joint of Northerm lights now from the jar! Smells amazing
E6FBFC4E-6674-4659-8103-2BC9AD9D7EF2.jpeg
C23CC1E8-29F9-4DC5-A137-F617B97B74CA.jpeg
3A20239E-4920-4A6C-AFD3-988FE7756FF4.jpeg
89AA0D01-039F-4B81-AE41-E13080DA4CFE.jpeg
8702581D-F2BA-4D9A-82D8-9EC900485521.jpeg
A0549F2E-72E2-41FF-9606-2C271D62E451.jpeg
4AAACD5E-EF2C-4EE7-AEFE-BAC0A37FF34F.jpeg
E53F833E-CE8E-4DC1-A711-96FBB6C0B47D.jpeg
33C29CED-B730-4D35-87B6-B807D3E22EE3.jpeg

@DopyLemontree do you hang plant whole and if so, do you not wash? I am fine with things taking a little longer if it gives a better result and may try this one day. I'm not having issues with end result, my last chop, wet trim leaving lots on the plant, low and slow is still smelling great in the jars! What I don't get ever is really sticky buds like Farmer has there. No complaints just wondering why I never get sticky buds, any thoughts?
Hey FutR great harvest to you man! Impressive weights!
I’m all caught up and happy to see you tried hanging a plant whole.
I Washed my buds for the first time and I’m a fan. So I’m also a little curious what @DopyLemontree does for whole plant washes or if you skip it?
I wash with Docs method, but don’t leave the plant whole. I wish I could, as that would slow the drying down even more, but the plants would be too big to wash. I break them down to main branches cut at the main stem. Easy to wash, and hang and still takes 8-12 days to dry. The more plants I dry in the tent the longer it takes.

I knew the amnesia lemon put on some weight but daaaam
I wash with Docs method, but don’t leave the plant whole. I wish I could, as that would slow the drying down even more, but the plants would be too big to wash. I break them down to main branches cut at the main stem. Easy to wash, and hang and still takes 8-12 days to dry. The more plants I dry in the tent the longer it takes.
i will be trying this tech next fall. I'm going to buy another 5x5 and set it up as a sole dry chamber. what a difference it makes slow drying!! I got 11 days but think I could have even gone longer as I have 6 oz's in paper bags finishing drying in the tent

Nice pics, and smoke report!
:Namaste: so far the last 3 fridays I've pulled a bud that's been curing for 2-3 weeks and rolled a 1 gram ish joint. so far the Northern lights is the winner, but I have a feeling Amnesia lemon is going to be the heavy hitter

Ahh okay thats essentially the same thing I do but most of the time I dry in brown paper bags. Ill be trying the hang in the tent method quite soon I hope. Thanks Dopy Lemon!

I let the amnesia lemon grow the way she was meant to I did do some light lst
Blueberry got super cropped and some light LST
Northern lights was topped with some light LST
LSD had some light LST
I'm beyond happy with the results I did not expect this kind of yield. I'll do a smile report on all 4 once amnesia lemon has been in the jars atlas 2 weeks to be fair. I'm looking forward to running some good genetics next run

Back
Top Bottom