Digby's QB Photo Funhouse

Sir Digby

I'm resetting this 4x4 tent with a brand new HLG 550 v2 that I picked up from one of the sponsors, LED Grow Lights Depot. Check them out, they're awesome.

I'm going to be running 4 new photos. The last round with 5 was a little crowded so I want to be able to train and space these a little better.

We have 2 Northern Lights from Canuk Seeds, 1 Chronic x Northern Lights from Spanish Seeds, and 1 Granddaddy Purple from Midweek Song. They're all feminized seeds and are currently sitting in shot glasses of water.

The light dialed down to 50% is working out well on the temperature so far with only a couple of small fans. I'll add more later. The humidity dome is staying at a pretty good temp and humidity until I get a new humidifier for the tent. Hopefully we'll have some germinated seeds in the next 48 hours and I'll be throwing them into the solo cups. I'm running Tupur by Royal Gold for the medium and the Sensi for Coco line by Advanced Nutrients on this grow.

Cheers everyone, here's to a great grow! :passitleft:

Congrats on your first grow and I’ll try to keep up with this here grow. Just started my 2nd grow too as my first grow just finished with GDP in it. I think you’re going to love Granddaddy Purple when it finishes. :yummy:

Congrats on your first grow and I’ll try to keep up with this here grow. Just started my 2nd grow too as my first grow just finished with GDP in it. I think you’re going to love Granddaddy Purple when it finishes. :yummy:

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to those purps.

The QB288 boards, there isn't a better board out there right now, anywhere. I run 4 of them, like you do. You will be impressed.

I am definitely excited to see the results. Hopefully I can grow some fatties like yours. Cheers!

All 4 went into solo cups this morning and are now under the light. The chronic x nl was already shedding its shell and the granddaddy purps was really long. I was worried about those two being freebie seeds but they seem to be pretty healthy so far.

I got Purple Bud as a freebie from a seed purchase and wasn’t expecting much from it. Turns out it is probably the 2nd favourite plant I grew in my first go around.

Did the same thing. This exhausts outside the house under my deck. I have 0 smell in the house now unless I open the tent.

nov12 h.jpg

The QB288 boards, there isn't a better board out there right now, anywhere. I run 4 of them, like you do. You will be impressed.

dawger,, if you please,, would you think that most qb's that advertise themselves as 'qb288' boards would be basically the same,, or would you say that if they were made by the same manufacturer, samsung for example,, would they be 'exactly' the same?

cheers

dawger,, if you please,, would you think that most qb's that advertise themselves as 'qb288' boards would be basically the same,, or would you say that if they were made by the same manufacturer, samsung for example,, would they be 'exactly' the same?

@nivek As far as I know all QB288 boards were manufactured by Samsung exclusively for "Horticulture Lighting Group" (HLG). Anyone reselling them has purchased them from HLG. When I was researching them I could find the boards for sale at various resellers but they all came from HLG originally.

Back
Top Bottom