QB In A 2x2 With GG Allin's & A Dark Devil - Second Grow

morning mr.D, apologies in not being over in awhile, only saw 1 foolish hobbitsis in your garden but after a good bashing he now sees the error of his way....
@phatcat911 reminded me of you DDas and I've been following @SweetSue DDas thread and I'm blown away. I'm looking at hopefully getting some from Spain middle August as Smeegs knows a Spanish gollum from Gollum academy who's come to visit family and smeegs.

mr.D are those GG Allin of gorilla glue heritage, I'm gonna google now now too.....:high-five:

Quite the verdant grow you have there. Great job!
I recently turned 40, you learn something new every day @Virgin ground

Hey Smeegol! This is the blurb from the breeder:

The motherplant is a strain called Charles Cosby (LA Affie x Deep Purple Doja) and the father was a Lapis Mountain Indica ( Afghanistan Landrace Indica x Deep Chunk)

Im a little bit scared about how strong they say it is, haha.

Damn that sounds really bad ass, gonna google now, then you got DDas more or less for the same strength....:high-five:

mr.D, have you considered trying for seeds with that or is that something that doesn't appeal to you, cause i haven't come across anyone running this strain...?

Its pretty easy to get here from a breeder so i wouldn't bother tbh. I got 4 as freebies and being regulars i was expecting a male but just got lucky with my first two. Ive seen a couple of pics on another forum but i couldn't ready find any here.

they blow my pics out the water.......lol
mr.D, a good morning to you sir, I trust it was a good day yesterday, so just got an email saying the company does deliver to South Africa, so I'm super excited to hear that.......

Need to start topping up the ol piggy bank for this one, make it a worthy purchase...lol
That's great! They only do regular seeds but that may suit you.
I may try to create some feminized seeds one day but for the moment its all learning and fun.

That's great! They only do regular seeds but that may suit you.
I may try to create some feminized seeds one day but for the moment its all learning and fun.

mr.D you are a man whose on the money, with seed prices bein what they are is the reason why I want to make my own seeds and the 2 you got going is on my priority and only strain list so far with only those 2 entries.

I've an ok bunch of seeds from stuff I bought from a guy who grows indoor and out, get more excited but the indoor strains that have the odd cpl seeds... but I'd rather slowly collect top notch strains like the 2 in your tent and make seeds so I have my solid ones ready when needed.
And then I'll start exploring other top notch strains, giving myself till this time next year to achieve those goals...

I almost chopped tonight. I mixed up some ph'd water and bio boost ready for a drink and decided to get the loupe out. The pistils have browned up a lot in the last few days. The trics are almost all milky on both GG's, but I can't see any amber yet. It was a toss up what to do, but I decided to leave a little longer.
Amber is still mostly clear, with about 30% brown pistils, so I think she needs a little longer.

Should be last pics til chop.

Oh one more thing, temps are incredibly low lately due to cold weather... not much I can do as I need full extraction to keep RH under control, which is sitting at 65% or so. No sign of rot though so I'm not concerned.

If they don't slow down I would keep defoliating to let light to the buds. But I'm conservative with defoliation.
Im not... strip them girls fam!. I cant really take any more fans from mama mia so im gonna be doing some leaf tip clipping today.

Back
Top Bottom