Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

My dda is 75 days old today and looking like she's almost done.
20200718_113812.jpg
20200718_113818.jpg
20200718_113821.jpg
20200718_113827.jpg

Someone who still has access to the old Ducksfoot genetics ought to set up a breeding program. That would be the ultimate stealth plant. Stick a couple in your flower garden, one in your vegetable/fruit/etc. garden, one at each corner of your front porch instead of the usual bland shrubbery... "What's that?" "Uh... Stonus abnormalium, it's a small flowering bush. Pretty colors, adds an interesting scent to the gardens - and I'm told it can brighten your day when placed in... a potpourri burner ;) ."

Someone who still has access to the old Ducksfoot genetics ought to set up a breeding program. That would be the ultimate stealth plant. Stick a couple in your flower garden, one in your vegetable/fruit/etc. garden, one at each corner of your front porch instead of the usual bland shrubbery... "What's that?" "Uh... Stonus abnormalium, it's a small flowering bush. Pretty colors, adds an interesting scent to the gardens - and I'm told it can brighten your day when placed in... a potpourri burner ;) ."
Have you seen Australian bastard cannabis?? CSI Humboldt did a breeding program with it, they have the only top quality strain that is actually a stealth plant. It’s called subterfuge #1

Oh, and unlike ducksfoot. It keeps it’s odd leaf shape all the way through flower. ABC looks totally crazy

Oh yeah, I meant to post this as well. My mystery photoperiod DDa came down tonight on day 51 of 12/12. She became rootbound about 3 weeks ago so she hasn’t bulked like she should’ve. I’ve got a cutting in organic soil vegging away right now, so she’ll get another shot at the title. She reeks of overripe mango and rose water.. it smells like candy

Have you seen Australian bastard cannabis?

Weird-looking low-THC cannabis plant that seems to be all over Australia, and doesn't really look like any other strain except maybe a bit like Dr. Grinspoon and that Mexican one that the guy swore up and down was the same thing as Dr. G. several years ago? Not sure I'd be interested in that one. It's definitely different, though.

It's on the list of cannabis mutations from the Sensi Seeds article I reposted here last year.

Weird-looking low-THC cannabis plant that seems to be all over Australia, and doesn't really look like any other strain except maybe a bit like Dr. Grinspoon and that Mexican one that the guy swore up and down was the same thing as Dr. G. several years ago? Not sure I'd be interested in that one. It's definitely different, though.

It's on the list of cannabis mutations from the Sensi Seeds article I reposted here last year.
CSI crossed it into genetics with very high thc.

I remember the ducksfoot going around down here in Puna way back. Ducksfoot x widow and ducksfoot x blueberry to give it some punch. It’s not that common anymore like a lot of the old school strains. Lots of hybrids now are around on the island.

Congrats @ChefDGreen on the harvest. If mine wasn’t a auto I’d try to get a cut.. the resin on this plant is ridiculous. Mahalo Kanda!

Have a blessed day everyone!

:passitleft:

@ChefDGreen Congrats on your harvest Chef! Looks very tasty - how did you like the taster tokes?

Ive never come across ABC - and only heard about it in recent years actually. But often times while bush walking we have smelled definite cannabis plant aromas - out of season - and decided that there must juts be natives with similar smells. We even found a shrub that we think it is, but it’s not ABC - just a native mint bush that has similar smells to cannabis. Ive though it’d be a good cover for a guerilla grow.
Have a blessed day everyone!

:passitleft:
:passitleft: you too sunny!

those flowers are looking wonderful and not far away from ready :yummy:

I have yet to taste the testers. They’re sitting in front of the exhaust fan. I expect tomorrow they’ll be dry enough. I’ll tell you though, I’ve never grown a plant that smells so good without even touching any leaves or buds.

thanks @Sunnyskies !!

My dda is 75 days old today and looking like she's almost done.
If mine had that many white pistils (stigmas) I'd probably be sitting on my hands unless the trichs were telling a completely different tale! It's a beauty.
the resin on this plant is ridiculous
Whoa that's a lotta frost. Well done Sunny!

Here are my three in a 7 gallon pot. The tallest and shortest are on day 41, and the top-heavy one in the middle is on day 33. All three seeds came from the same plant...gotta love the DDAs!

Alright well I’m finally vaping this DDamystery bud. It’s pretty potent. The flavor is less mango than I expected and more warm spices. mango will come out of the flavor with some cure time hopefully. Can’t expect too much flavor with just a fast 3 day dry

If mine had that many white pistils (stigmas) I'd probably be sitting on my hands unless the trichs were telling a completely different tale! It's a beauty.
Oh I deffinately go by the trichomes but
She's pretty much stopped drinking and the leaves are starting to fade. Looks like the beginning of senescence to me...
My last DDA had a fair amount of white hairs at harvest too.
:)

Back
Top Bottom