Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

Some pics from my harvest. Please excuse the leaves and their colors. I had some issues this go round. I also dried the plant completely before chopping and hanging.

20171026_154023.jpg
20171026_154012.jpg
20171026_154003.jpg
20171026_153946.jpg
20171031_094439.jpg

The smoke is phenomenal. Very heady. Smells like grape cool aid and poop.

Some pics from my harvest. Please excuse the leaves and their colors. I had some issues this go round. I also dried the plant completely before chopping and hanging.

20171026_154023.jpg
20171026_154012.jpg
20171026_154003.jpg
20171026_153946.jpg
20171031_094439.jpg

The smoke is phenomenal. Very heady. Smells like grape cool aid and poop.
Omg i cant wait to get mine 2 flower this plant just looks amazing this is a very beautiful looking strain nis and canna did very good can not wait to see what's in store next but yea congrats on this plant she is huge it gives me hopes for mine cuz tht looks like it will be very nice after harvest

Wow! Damn nice specimen Dragon. :high-five:

I have another coming up behind the girl I took down the other day because she hermied on me in the biggest way. :laughtwo:

The mother is hanging to dry. I plan to freeze the nanners in hopes of doing some breeding, possibly to stabalize the pheno. I'll need to get together with you Nis, because I have no idea what I'm talking about here. :laughtwo: We weren't expecting me to get involved with stabilization. Lol!

IMG_53347.JPG

The clone is now 45 days old, 32 of which have been since she made her entry into perlite beyond a solo cup.

IMG_532914.JPG

I nearly culled her when I took a clone cutting, but thought better of it. Good thing too, because I killed the cutting with polluted perlite. So I pulled out the bonsai wire and corralled her lankiness into something more amenable to my garden design.

IMG_533010.JPG

There are a couple good clone candidates down here near the surface. I'll be rooting one for Jgrowlove. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_53319.JPG

IMG_533211.JPG

Her new structure shows promise. She's in her finish pot.

IMG_53336.JPG

I still plan to start another seed, but there are other priorities before that can happen.

63 days seems to be about right. If you end up with a purple pheno, you can take them an extra week and the buds will be black.

A few more weeks and we will be back with more breeding.

Mouser, my two greens came down at days 41 and 48. Yours look amazing. :high-five: They're more indica than mine. I'm pretty sure mine's a sativa dominant.

Flipped 1:2 today. I'll be back later with more to share.

IMG_592914.JPG

K..first off I have to apologize for the upcoming photo dump...BUT!! I love this plant! Here she is at 7~ weeks:

DSCF04477.JPG
DSCF04484.JPG
DSCF04495.JPG
DSCF04596.JPG
DSCF04524.JPG
DSCF04635.JPG
DSCF04706.JPG
DSCF04657.JPG

There is some lilac coloring in there...hard to see with the flash. I tried to highlight with my phone and no flash, but Im not sure I caught it....

There's a window n this one...I need to get it down in the next 2 weeks or so. There has been a pollen mishap O.O Harley's stuff got loose, and Im sure all in the tent has been infected. Not an awful thing, but Id like to get her down before the seeds start to get hard and nasty...may leave a bottom bud or 3 to mature so I can see what 'Dance Macabre' will offer :D

:peacetwo:

Dance macabre....I like that mouser. :laughtwo: She has been a beauty all along. I can see the lilac in some of the deeper blossoms.

When will you be harvesting?

I'm looking forward to your smoke report.

Starting her second week in bloom, I decided this might be a good time to trim her up, so the energy can go to the best sites.

IMG_614214.JPG

IMG_614317.JPG

IMG_614413.JPG

IMG_614510.JPG

IMG_614713.JPG

She has the strongest structure so far, so the key to success in my garden seems to be to grow her so far, chop her almost completely back, and then reign her in as tightly as possible. :laughtwo: The next cutting wil be in soil, so I get to refine it all over again. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll be harvesting the Blue Dream on Friday, and she'll have the Spa all to herself until the Candy Cane in the closet comes down. Then she'll shift to the closet to finish and I'll move the next Jamaican in here.

I can't seem to keep myself from starting new plants, and I've been thinking one more 2x2 might do it for my space. Does it ever stop? :battingeyelashes:

It looks like the purple one to me :rofl: Nice haul man!

lol Its not the dark DDA purple...a bit lighter...with some really bright red bits to it..

wondering what the smoke will be like. Pulled the top buds (337g) for slow and low and popped the plant back in for some firming up of the rest.

From what I have read it seems like most of the phenos smoke similarly. I dont think I have seen this one posted though. Most seem to be either green or real purple. It will be interesting to hear your take on it.

I would be nice to post a collection of phenos....Im quite excited to try this one :)

I would be nice to post a collection of phenos....Im quite excited to try this one :)

We'll have to see what we can do about pulling that post together. I have some of TheRedDragon's purple pheno here. When I finish the sensitization protocol I'll see if I can get a personal feel for the differences. They don't smoke the same though, I can tell you that. The green pheno I grew will kick your ass. It's definately more potent in effect than the purple, but the purple has a delicious grape smell and taste.

I can't describe the green pheno's smell but it's also more powerful.

Back
Top Bottom