Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

My DDA is showing pollen sacks, I don't think it has been stressed. I hope to make use of the pollen just not sure how I'm going to to isolate it.

and I have 5 ready for the chopping block

:woohoo: :theband:

Skinny bamboo? Put four sticks in the ground and slide the bag over them. Fold back the bag at the bottom and put a layer of soil to hold it in place.
I just happen to have some of those skinny bamboo stakes, I may have to fabricate the bag from my supplies.

My green pheno DDA ended up being 66g cured plus a10g cob which I'll test in a few months. Just had a new sample from 2 months in the jar. Kind of a trippy high, but super motivating... one bong hit and I was immediately out the door to take a walk. I have a bulging disk that is just on the mend after 10 days in treatment without basically any activity. It was sooooo nice to be moving. The pain was subdued and I was able to enjoy a vigorous 2 miles. I can only attribute that to the DDA as I otherwise would've been just smoking my honey peach CBD and chilling. I look forward to more samples as this cures longer. I've got 7 more strains currently available in rotation and cured and 4 drying and curing (and harvesting this weekend the last!) Check out my journal for strain info.

20200924_194742.jpg

Nice haul for a DDA (in my book :cheesygrinsmiley: ), and welcome back to the great outdoors!
Thanks! I had been in my kayak and near the end of my 4 hour trek my back was on fire. My friend is a chiro, so I've been getting stretched to help blood flow to heal the disk which helps a lot too. Time to get moving again! :Rasta::Rasta::cough:

Pregame chores include processing DDA, cut some rot out. That is the reason to harvest today, I don't want anymore decay- it's time. I had to hose them down, the hard rain the last three days splashed mud half way up the plants. Trimmed big leaves and next into H2O2 for mold and rot prevention and a then finale shower rinse. fun fun fun :woohoo: :thumb: DDA jpeg

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom