Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

That one is going to finish up beautifully GT :thumb:

I harvested my latest last week so better post that here!

copying my early comments about it from my journal ;)

Buds are very airy sativa type structures, nowhere near as dense as they look in the pics :). I dont mind that - I love these DDA buds however they come - just letting y’all know... FYI, etc. I didn’t trim at all, I like to leave on some leaf around the flowers for protection and they trim themselves in the jar over time, really.

The terps are like a remix of the DDAs I’ve grown before. All the usual elements are there, just arranged differently. Pine and mango are most prominent and the grape/plum and lavender aromas are more in the background - way more subtle than in the deep purple or dusty pink phenos. We usualy talk about grape with DDA but when I was snipping the buds off the stems onto the paper the smell of just-ripe plums was overwhelming. It catapulted me right back to a plum tree I use to climb a lot as a child :love:

I don’t know which pheno this is, even tho’ it appeared to be the green one for a long time and then went pink, it‘s different to the ‘dusty pink’ as well.

Tester tokes have been an absolute delight. It is very smooth with a beautiful euphoria, more ’wrapped in a warm blanket while walking in a cool forest’ kind of euphoria than the ‘dancefloor’ euphoria I get with the other DDAs. We will see how it cures but I already like it a lot!

Whoa that's a lotta frost. Well done Sunny!

Mahalo Shed!

I harvested my DDA at about 60 days after I found some nanners on her. I’ll certainly grow her again.

A day or two in the paper bag and I’ll get her in the jar to cure. Scissor has from her was awesome. Had me jamming out to some Lee scratch perry dub..

:passitleft:

It's a beauty Grandpa! How many days from sprout did it go?
65-75 days total. She had a rough start, but now I know I have a ton of viable DDA seeds. This seed came from the DDA that seeded herself last summer. I have hundreds of good black seeds from that and now I know for sure they will work just fine. Can’t wait to squish her.

Looks ono @Sunnyskies :love:

I harvested mine today, too but mine don't look nearly as good as yours. It was Day 87 for my DDAs:

DDA1:

Photo 1 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2:

Photo 2 - DDA2.jpeg

Ain’t thing wrong with that @HashGirl! Congrats on the harvest!

Congrats on the harvest as well grandpa! Yours is went mega dark.

Squish it and hit it? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom