Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Dark Devil auto day 58
Really getting fat and a bit frosty. Has the same floral, potpourri aroma as the last one I grew but way smaller.
20200703_095523.jpg

She's a beauty Sunny!
gorgeous plant Sunny. :thumb:

Mahalo guys! She certainly catches my eye first the moment I open up the tent lol

Beautiful Sunny!

I grew a pink one like that last year and have been toking it a lot the last few days. Really really lovely!
:passitleft:

Aloha Amy! She seems to be the fastest one to flower too in my tent now so I’ll be sampling her first. Excited for that day to come! Lol

My DDA1 and DDA2 have been chopped and dried. DDA1 went 85 days and DDA2 went 72 days. Had some pest problems late in flower so both were taken down a little earlier than I wanted.
DDA1
DDA1 762020.jpg
DDA1 Tray 762020.jpg

DDA2
DDA2 762020.jpg
DDA2 Tray 762020.jpg

Hope everyone had a great 4th. I won a golf tournament on Saturday that ended a long drought. Got another one coming up this weekend.

Caddie

I do! I love seeing it out in the sunshine and how black it is in the flowers. It will be some tasty tokes :)

My current one is by a long way the biggest I’ve grown.
beautiful Amy! Nice green one.
Thanks otter! It’s wild. It still looks like the green one from most angles but there a ‘pinking‘ happening all over. Not quite like the dusty pink one, but it’s not fully green either.

I took some long exposure closeups this morning :popcorn:

:passitleft: I’m toking on the very end of my DDA jars at the moment so I’m glad this one seems to be ripening quickly...

@Grandpa Tokin Mahalo and Aloha!

Oh man your dda going black as night. That sun grown herb is a force to be reckoned with! Hope all is blessed grandpa!

Back
Top Bottom