Getting Hempy With It 2019

Just want to clarify a possible misimpression with the choice of words over the Durban reference.

Did not mean any intimation of following your journal by mistake. I was smoking some leaves and shoots waiting for some being brought. Me brain don't work so good on leaf and shoots.

I really DID want to follow your JH grow. I just got a little goofy confused.

Just want to clarify a possible misimpression with the choice of words over the Durban reference.

Did not mean any intimation of following your journal by mistake. I was smoking some leaves and shoots waiting for some being brought. Me brain don't work so good on leaf and shoots.

No problems brother

No problems brother

Not alot going on in the flower tent.
Week 4 flower.

Today I brought out my King Tut for some pics. LST only. 1.5gl Hempy Bucket system.

These were just sown into perlite. I’m not convinced that rockwool, or root starters, or peat pucks are really necessary.

44F13BEC-FC25-4B89-BBCC-1D27A8DCBF62.jpeg

My 3 C99×BBf are slowly growing. They're 38 days old.
Getting the quadline going good.
At least 4 more weeks of veg.

Day 42 for my three C99× Blueberry fast.
Getting some growth finally. From here on out it's up up up. Only have 6.5 square footage and four more weeks in veg.

Today I brought out the Jack Herer by SeedsMan.
Week 5 flower. Hempy Bucket system.
Small tent small plant. But looks really good though.
@Preston9mm

Ok. Today I added MegaCrop as my nutes. I'll be adding some calmag plus as well.
Hope this works. Sure as hell can't get any worse.

Starting at 4.1 grams per gallon with 2ml calmag plus.

It works pretty well. I have the biggest autos I've grown to date eating the stuff. I don't weigh it anymore. I found that 1/8 tsp = 1 gram (+/- .1) and I just scoop and go. I feed 1g for every week old the plant is and top out at 6g (rough estimate, I advanced them a bit faster due to the rate that they were growing). I'm not supplementing Cal Mag but am adding a Silica supplement (1ml for each week old the plant is and topping out at 5ml). I did have some Calcium deficiency show up, but that was my doing. I mistakenly fed them 4g of Mega Crop instead of the 6g they should have gotten. They seem fina after subsequent correct feedings.

My Blue Dream'matic thats furthest along

Group shot in my tent
IMG_20190516_185107.jpg

It works pretty well. I have the biggest autos I've grown to date eating the stuff. I don't weigh it anymore. I found that 1/8 tsp = 1 gram (+/- .1) and I just scoop and go. I feed 1g for every week old the plant is and top out at 6g (rough estimate, I advanced them a bit faster due to the rate that they were growing). I'm not supplementing Cal Mag but am adding a Silica supplement (1ml for each week old the plant is and topping out at 5ml). I did have some Calcium deficiency show up, but that was my doing. I mistakenly fed them 4g of Mega Crop instead of the 6g they should have gotten. They seem fina after subsequent correct feedings.

My Blue Dream'matic thats furthest along

Group shot in my tent
IMG_20190516_185107.jpg
Love your light.

Back
Top Bottom