2nd Indoor Grow 2019 Guerilla Glue & Peyote Critical

Cheers Gskunk,
Pretty nice strain, grows well, I got to harvest mine ,buds resined right up and fell over. Lol.
Last lil bit is the hardest part....waiting...

Yeah brutha, mine have gone beyond frost. Recommended flower time is 60-65 days, going 85-90 just ensures your at least 50/50 cloudy-clear.
I usually find add a week or so to breeder times.....
How,long did you veg..?
Total time - Veg time = Total Flower time.
I count flower from flip.

They’re looking amazing Godfather! :adore: Buds are looking heavy and full of trichomes!! You’re gonna have a great harvest in a couple days! :goof::headbanger::passitleft:

Good morning my friend. This time I left it on the fourth day. Normally every 3 days of watering. They appear to stand up to the evening.
Then I'll drop water in Peyote and half a fertilizer in Gorilla.
Are you telling me to start the gorilla flashing?

I would let the gorilla go longer before flushing but i am not big on flushing so i think @Lowrider72 would be more help here.
The pictures you posted of the gorilla glue yesterday, the trichomes are still looking mostly clear to me.

I agree with you, and I have already prepared a fertilizer. I just cut it down. The flash will start just after the first amber and it takes 7-10 days. I plan for three waterings to include, the first two with ph:6,6 water and the last , Flora-kleen.

That sounds like a good plan Gskunk :high-five:

Good companions. The girl does not want to finish. New pistils tossed to the peaks. I took 2 days to get it. He may want a little else.
54ui.jpgkjk89.jpgrr62.jpg
62 days of flower Peyote!

Looks like she wants to go a little longer! :ganjamon::passitleft:

Hey G skunk, can always refeed that peyote another feed and keep going an extra week, mine were 77 odd days in flower. Sometimes its hard to get harvest time right.

Flushing should only need 3-4 days.
I leave them water feeding while I trim one at a time.

They look great mate, but I agree, lil longer on that peyote, because that extra week or so they really pack it on.

Thanks mates!! Tomorrow is 4th day for Peyote with no water and 11th day with no feed. Only water ph 6,6. I think the night 1 more water and will see. In the morning i took photos with the microscope for trichomes check!

You must be getting anxious now Gskunk :ganjamon::nomo::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom