2nd Indoor Grow 2019 Guerilla Glue & Peyote Critical

Thanks my friends. I am really happy for this! Today morning thrics was 40%-45% umber.

gg124dpc120d.jpgpcD120.jpg
Very colorfull!
Yesterday i feed Gorilla again with normal program fertillizer, because still in road!
They fat every day!!!!:cough::volcano-smiley:

Those flowers look perfect brother! :adore::welldone::passitleft:

Damn,Skunk- she was a beauty !:welldone:

Yes it was,but it looks like the long wait paid off !

And then Gorilla Glue, she is alone now for party. Little more lst for extra light here.
d4e5t.jpgder35.jpgegteg5.jpggg45wg.jpgrtrt5.jpgtrrrr.jpgy6yr5y.jpg

And here my diy dry box. Is 60% full of bud's, for air cycle. 125 air fun for out air and downstairs a little passive window.
d43r3.jpgdiyBox.jpged4f.jpg

I had a small fan underneath the hanging buds, not pointed directly at them, but just enough to move the air around, if I remember correctly I jar’d up the small buds on day 5, and the big buds on day 6. I wanted to make sure they were dry enough before putting in jars, to prevent that hay smelling bud. Just keep an eye on them every day, squeeze a couple buds, and if it’s crispy to touch, then it may be ready.

Harvest day for Peyote 128 days from seed.
Damn brother! Congrats on the harvest :passitleft:she was a beautiful plant and she gave you some fat buds! Gonna be some top quality smoke by the look of it :yummy: Nice drying box!

Backlipslide I kept the box open for 10 hours, blowing uncomfortably. I closed this morning and blew the air that swept over. It is strong, I have no other fan in the middle. Thanks a lot!
My Irie i am waited for it and how. I have anguish to smoke it to say impressions !!
THank you very much!!

Back
Top Bottom